Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Question for the temple, am I reading this wrong? I can’t find another example of applying CoC like Zoro did below

Luffy and Kaido achieved a repel effect but:
- it's smaller, and the repel is between weapons
- they coat their attacks, Zoro is not using coating
- resulting like two repelling magnets trying to touch, where Zoro uses a burst that push away anything near him

Is this like an advanced application of a conqueror's blast that functions like Pain’s almighty push?

The closest I could find was maybe Big Mom when she used conqueror’s blast and the KX Launchers looked like it hit an invisible force and exploded on impact.

Thought it was just her scream but maybe some variant of CoC application?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Question for the temple, am I reading this wrong? I can’t find another example of applying CoC like Zoro did below

- resulting like two repelling magnets trying to touch, where Zoro uses a burst that push away anything near him

Is this like an advanced application of a conqueror's blast that functions like Pain’s almighty push?

The closest I could find was maybe Big Mom when she used conqueror’s blast and the KX Launchers looked like it hit an invisible force and exploded on impact.

Zoro's application is unique so far because, as you said, he isnt using coating on his weapons.
It looks like Roger vs WB clash but this is one-sided since it is coming from Zoro alone but he same spark in the middle is present and it casts the same shadow on Zoro and King as it did on Roger and WB.

Maybe Oda drew this without thinking about it too much, it should have looked more like Zoro's barrier vs Hyozou.
The weird part here is that Zoro is not the center of it but the place in the middle, between them. Initially, I interpreted it as a clash of two opposing wills and that spark push was created but since King didnt end up as Conquueror, doesnt make much sense now...

CoC barrier. Anything before Zoro got CoC had little to no haki, Oda drew tiny little sparks when Zoro and King clashed inside the castle.
Everything that has lightning after chapter 1033 is CoC.

CoC barrier. Anything before Zoro got CoC had little to no haki, Oda drew tiny little sparks when Zoro and King clashed inside the castle.
Everything that has lightning after chapter 1033 is CoC.
He used kekkai
結 界" Barrier, Zoro used this technique for the first time in Fish Men's Island in his battle against Hyouzou, the only difference between the two uses is that against Hyouzou Zoro it creates a Busoshoku Haki barrier, against King the barrier created is Haoshoku Haki and so it is evidently much superior and we can also see the various black rays in the process, some people interpreted as the Clash of Haki, but note that Oda made a point of emphasizing that King wasn't coating his Blade with Busoshoku Haki at the time, instead opting to apply his sword with flames this time.

Zoro's application is unique so far because, as you said, he isnt using coating on his weapons.
It looks like Roger vs WB clash but this is one-sided since it is coming from Zoro alone but he same spark in the middle is present and it casts the same shadow on Zoro and King as it did on Roger and WB.

Maybe Oda drew this without thinking about it too much, it should have looked more like Zoro's barrier vs Hyozou.
The weird part here is that Zoro is not the center of it but the place in the middle, between them. Initially, I interpreted it as a clash of two opposing wills and that spark push was created but since King didnt end up as Conquueror, doesnt make much sense now...
King was not confirmed to be non conqueror either i'm waiting for next couple of vivre cards to explain this was actually coc clash between them :pepecopium:

oda has been giving us indirect hint on what ability kizaru gonna us in egghead.
1-laser

2-Yasakani no magatama

3- Light saber

4-Kizaru awakening- infinite laser that burn everything around the island?

Post automatically merged:

also we got hint on saturne too.

-Vegapunk and his satelite
The sun and his satelite or gorosei
the attack done by s-hawk and s-bear form saturn ring

leader of cpo saturne
leader of marine kizaru

also oda has been putting the strongest of each faction against each other.

zoro and luffy
kaku and lucci
saturne and kizaru
s-hawk and s-bear

Last edited:
what diff does Zoro give all current right hand man?

every current right hand man are at least admiral level minimum, I say stronger than weakest admiral Greenbull.

Excluding CG, Zoro is curently strongest right hand man or second strongest.

-Supossing Ben Bchman has adv CoC and can mix it with adv armement like Zoro, he can hold his own against KoH Zoro. Anything from Senkai Densekai beat him high diff. Asura one shot.
-Zoro vs Shiryu is very high diff for Zoro or extreme diff If Shiryu is as strong as we expect.

If Lucci and Kaku betray L&Z and get defeated Oda needs to update Zoro's bounty, he got a new bounty for defeating a CP9, he has to get a bounty increase for a CP0.
I genuinely think that Luffy might reach 4b and Zoro 2+b after this arc. They have individual fights and a potential clash with Saturn and Kizaru. :quest:

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

every current right hand man are at least admiral level minimum, I say stronger than weakest admiral Greenbull.

Excluding CG, Zoro is curently strongest right hand man or second strongest.

-Supossing Ben Bchman has adv CoC and can mix it with adv armement like Zoro, he can hold his own against KoH Zoro. Anything from Senkai Densekai beat him high diff. Asura one shot.
-Zoro vs Shiryu is very high diff for Zoro or extreme diff If Shiryu is as strong as we expect.
Clapping Kizaru in Egghead will prove that he can clap everyone and the question will be what diff can they push Zoro to. :goyea:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
• WHAT DIFFS DOES ZORO GIVE?:nicagesmile:
•You've already made a mistake there, Zoro doesn't give difficulty to his opponents, opponents who give Zoro difficulty!!!
:risitexcla:

•But to answer your question: Zoro defeats all Right Hand Mans in One Piece, he is above all 1th Yonkou Commanders, maybe I'll give Shiryu the benefit of the doubt but that won't last for long.