Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Again you people are making a big deal of it :lawsigh:
I'll repeat it again Zoro's character was already built pre TS and he still has good moments not all related with power
Oda unnecessarily tied Zoro to Wano when Kuina tie should've been enough. Then he discarded Ryuuma stuff and other ties during the climax of Wano arc (the ultimate dick tease). Finally, today he concluded the shitty arc in a fucking SBS with answers he probably made up while on a toilet.

This is disrespect for Zoro fandom by Oda.

Oda unnecessarily tied Zoro to Wano when Kuina tie should've been enough. Then he discarded Ryuuma stuff and other ties during the climax of Wano arc (the ultimate dick tease). Finally, today he concluded the shitty arc in a fucking SBS with answers he probably made up while on a toilet.

This is disrespect for Zoro fandom by Oda.
But I wanted for him to have a backstory yeah i'm not happy that this has to be revealed in a sbs but comunity for ages have been trashing him for this and you people didn't make a big deal at chapter 1023 when this came out

Again you people are making a big deal of it :lawsigh:
I'll repeat it again Zoro's character was already built pre TS and he still has good moments not all related with power
Nah

Just don't like how he put it in SBS when he had plenty of opportunity to do so by linking it with the zoro's plot in wano which he totally abandoned after laying the ground work for it

This is trash tier writing

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
But I wanted for him to have a backstory yeah i'm not happy that this has to be revealed in a sbs but comunity for ages have been trashing him for this and you people didn't make a big deal at chapter 1023 when this came out
I have always been iffy about Zoro's ties to Wano. Zoro fandom has always been divided on this issue with one side opting for Ryuuma's lineage and another wanting Zoro to be from a no-name fodder family.

Now, Oda came up with a solution that pissed off both side.

next chapter they will be back to their true self lol.

while backstory are great they can end up ruining a character aka sanji.

better move on.
Yes like omg they are celebrating that oda loves him more because he is getting more attention post because his character didn't had any pre TS unlike zoro
I have always been iffy about Zoro's ties to Wano. Zoro fandom has always been divided on this issue with one side opting for Ryuuma's lineage and another wanting Zoro to be from a no-name fodder family.

The only that piss off from me is that it comes from a sbs though look yasui he wasn't that strong is he carried by ryuma genes?momo is a crybaby but look at his father....this and other mil examples

Oda be like why not both.

This is a good way to make Zoro lineage relevant and not relevant at the same time but also tie his final benchmark to nika.
Post automatically merged:

Oda seem to want to make Ryuma a real deal in the story.

Sakazuki was also warry of Wano samourai wonder it it was because of Ryuma legend or Oden.

Anyway better wait and see just dont have too much espectation.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoribros overreacting and crying over nothing... Nothing new under the sun. :kriwhat:
Most of yall wanted Zoro's parents to be nobodies and they are nobodies.
>let's cry regardless

Info like this is fitting for the SBS.
Spending a manga panel on this would just give people the wrong idea and false hopes if this was revealed during Wano.
While his parents are nobodies, his grandpa from his mother's side can be far from it. Keyword "can".

His mother died from an illness. What if she got that illness genetically from her father who also died from it?
Which two men have been called beasts by Wano's two greatest samurai in history? Has the cursed bloodline survived?!
>"It has been a while since I held a child in my hands."

Once again, this is just a possibility, dont get your hopes up. Overall it means nothing either way and Zoro stays the same old Zoro.

Actually Zoro's dad name mean storm and his mom is also
Zoribros overreacting and crying over nothing... Nothing new under the sun. :kriwhat:
Most of yall wanted Zoro's parents to be nobodies and they are nobodies.
>let's cry regardless

Info like this is fitting for the SBS.
Spending a manga panel on this would just give people the wrong idea and false hopes if this was revealed during Wano.
While his parents are nobodies, his grandpa from his mother's side can be far from it. Keyword "can".

His mother died from an illness. What if she got that illness genetically from her father who also died from it?
Which two men have been called beasts by Wano's two greatest samurai in history? Has the cursed bloodline survived?!
>"It has been a while since I held a child in my hands."

Once again, this is just a possibility, dont get your hopes up. Overall it means nothing either way and Zoro stays the same old Zoro.
Told you this is western comunity zoro haters that read with agenda and have to compare zoro with their favourites the only bad thing about this is this has to be revealed in a sbs but unlike other characters well