Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
It wasnt Oda's doing, it was fanfiction.
He okayed it because he literally doesnt care about it.
We still basically have 0 info on Zoro's lineage because it literally doesnt matter to Oda.
that just proves my point further, he couldn’t be bothered to name them himself so the only part that’s important is the ryuma stuff

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro’s literally the most inspirational character in One Piece. He has no devil fruit and no special lineage. He just works harder than anyone else to master his craft. Plus he has the best feats and character defining moments in the entire manga! Zoro achieving is dream will be awesome!
the only SH worth stanning, also franky and jinbe

So this is from Loda after all it should have been revealed in Wano when we already got the Kozaburo reveal it wouldn't that fraudulent
redon is wrong here, Oda is saying he got a lot of questions on Zoro’s lineage and since it probably won’t be touch upon in the manga again he’ll go ahead and reveal the whole thing
author extend the fb

So this is from Loda after all it should have been revealed in Wano when we already got the Kozaburo reveal it wouldn't that fraudulent

author extend the fb
I hope there some anime special or episode of this now that we are in wano but as I said before we should be acostume to this..
I mean yeah we got zoro backstory here but we also got his keepsake in sbs 95 and we have episode 19 wich me caught me into the character

You can say what you want, what Oda did with Zoro is very disgusting. Honestly I'd rather have nothing about Zoro's past than give us such a lame thing in an sbs, We don't even see what his parents look like, his grandfather's name is ridiculous, it looks like he invented it 10 minutes ago
Post automatically merged:

Yeah it's a good thread, but these are once again just theories and we will have no answer to all that because Oda doesn't give a fuck