Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I love the quote before he executes it: "The self in a forsaken world, Rend. Nittoryu Iai: Rashomon".

On another note:

:catsweat:
Said that to Lanji, who told him to abandon his dreams to live, my boi would always choose death over defeat
Post automatically merged:

Since we have been waiting for what feels like an eternity for next chapter and really for zoro to go all out. to get some zoro predictions going. We know they're showing flashbacks of his training

What do you think Zoro will accomplish this war?

Who do you think he will fight?

Do you think him and Hiyori will be a thing?

Was Zoro apart of Toki's prophecy?

Which blade will Zoro turn black Wado or Enma?

Will Zoro open his left eye?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Which blade will Zoro turn black Wado or Enma?
Enma if any.

Will Zoro open his left eye?
Yes

Was Zoro apart of Toki's prophecy?
Yes

Do you think him and Hiyori will be a thing?
Not on panel. Zoro isn't going to remain in Wano, but they might hook up before he leaves.

Who do you think he will fight?
Some combination of:
  • King
  • Who's Who
  • Kaido

What do you think Zoro will accomplish this war?
Some combination of:
  • Defeat a calamity
  • Defeat a Tobi Roppo
  • Contribute to Kaido's defeat

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Based on the pattern it looks like it. If am not mistaken, Mihawk also commented on Zoro's will afterwards
I consider it a counterexample. It's the same pattern but there's no indication of COC usage. Mihawk only commented on Zoro's will when he was willing to choose death over defeat (after his eyes had returned to normal).

I consider it a counterexample. It's the same pattern but there's no indication of COC usage. Mihawk only commented on Zoro's will when he was willing to choose death over defeat (after his eyes had returned to normal).
Mihawk also never commented on Luffy when he showed it in mf if I remember correctly.

Anyway, if Oda and his team find a way to draw conveniently, It wont be long till we get confirmation on Zoro with coc

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Mihawk also never commented on Luffy when he showed it in mf if I remember correctly.
I'm not sure that is all that relevant. Mihawk didn't fight Luffy when he used COC either.

There was no indication COC was used in that scene. All activations of COC have some indication of its usage other than the focus on the eyes. Even Zoro vs Monet had him paralyse Monet.

I'm not sure that is all that relevant. Mihawk didn't fight Luffy when he used COC either.

There was no indication COC was used in that scene. All activations of COC have some indication of its usage other than the focus on the eyes. Even Zoro vs Monet had him paralyse Monet.
It is hard to know how coc affect a strong individual. Look at Shanks in wb's ship. The strong individual didnt even getaffected eg Wb etc. If there were no fodder and Wb not commenting that Shanks was using his full haki we would have never known

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
It is hard to know how coc affect a strong individual. Look at Shanks in wb's ship. The strong individual didnt even getaffected eg Wb etc. If there were no fodder and Wb not commenting that Shanks was using his full haki we would have never known
But that's the point, there were fodder. There was environmental damage, WB, his commanders and Shanks himself mentioned it.

There doesn't appear to be any instance were COC was used and it wasn't made apparent. This would have been Zoro's first use of COC, do you think Oda would have left it so ambiguous? I would guess that less than 10% of the people who read that panel thought it was COC. If it was indeed COC, Oda could have easily made it more explicit.

Last edited:
But that's the point, there were fodder. There was environmental damage, WB, his commanders and Shanks himself mentioned it.

There doesn't appear to be any instance wsre COC was used and it wasn't made apparent? Thid would have been Zoro's first use of COC, do you think Oda would have left it so ambiguous? I would guess that less than 10% of the people who read that panel thought it was COC. If it was indeed COC, Oda could have easily made it more explicit.
You have a point.