Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Honestly given that zoro is a hakiman too I want him to have fs the pinnacle of kenbunshoko that would be the cherry of the cake
Personally, I would hate FS on Zoro.
Because it devalues his already excellent CoO and his battle instincts, reflexes and focus.
I would rather that his advanced CoO goes the BOAT route and detecting breath of everything.

The absence of Zori this chapter was really noticeable got used to this arc featuring him most of the time
Cross guild next chapter wouldn't be so bad either surely Loda must be satisfied with amount he wanking his self insert by now. I demand Mihawk content
Post automatically merged:

oh sick :shocking: if only they actually animated it looking like this lmao, can’t see shit from auras
Definitely haki has been butchered by aura in wano arc anime it works well for character that have df related abilities not so much for those who rely primarily on haki

Last edited:
Zoro having crazy CoO was always in the cards.
Consider this, Zoro has the strongest armament haki and can coat his attacks with CoC, the most hyped power up in the story and yet the invisible swordsman is Zoro's next fight. This will be Zoro's first power up that won't be about hitting harder.
And then we have the guy that was going to have the epithet of clairvoyant.
I can't even blame Oda, AdCoO before black blades is better than getting back to back AP buffs.