Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I was kinda bitter initially on S-Hawk having a DF and Mr 1's fruit, the Dice Dice one ofc BUT it makes complete sense of him
And Shiryu will be Daz, King and more. Zoro's main opponents are nearly impossible to harm, Shiryu will have more than just invisibility.
Mihawk doesn't have an invincible body or hax but he will be untouchable thanks to his observation haki and superior fighting skill.

RDT fans

And Shiryu will be Daz, King and more. Zoro's main opponents are nearly impossible to harm, Shiryu will have more than just invisibility.
Mihawk doesn't have an invincible body or hax but he will be untouchable thanks to his observation haki and superior fighting skill.
I have Shiryu equal to Blackbeard now that kuro boys are in egghead too is time for him to show some feats to put him above his captain

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Shiryu was above Blackbeard back in Impel Down.
After that, Blackbeard powered up with Gura, Shiryu with Suke.
Shiryu's Awakening is potentially super broken.
Blackbeard could have a direct counter for it though.
He still has to deal with a swordsman Shiryu anyway.
Considering Blackbeard's sloppiness, he may as well stay stronger than him.
We will see after Blackbeard's 3rd DF how things stand.
Unless Shiryu gets a 2nd DF too. :sanjismug:

Shiryu was above Blackbeard back in Impel Down.
After that, Blackbeard powered up with Gura, Shiryu with Suke.
Shiryu's Awakening is potentially super broken.
Blackbeard could have a direct counter for it though.
He still has to deal with a swordsman Shiryu anyway.
Considering Blackbeard's sloppiness, he may as well stay stronger than him.
We will see after Blackbeard's 3rd DF how things stand.
Unless Shiryu gets a 2nd DF too. :sanjismug:
He was equal to the man who one shotted him in the past

Give him the awakening+another DF and he is > BB at worst equal

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He was equal to the man who one shotted him in the past

Give him the awakening+another DF and he is > BB at worst equal
If Shiryu's awakening is truly a formless state, all people who cannot cut Nothing are literally helpless.
The exceptions could be Blackbeard due to DF cancelation, if it works considering that he cant detect him.
And Kaido/King due to toughness. And a handful of swordsmen who can cut Nothing, we dont know a single one so far.
All others are rekt by Shiryu.

If Shiryu's awakening is truly a formless state, all people who cannot cut Nothing are literally helpless.
The exceptions could be Blackbeard due to DF cancelation, if it works considering that he cant detect him.
And Kaido/King due to toughness. And a handful of swordsmen who can cut Nothing, we dont know a single one so far.
All others are rekt by Shiryu.
Imagine if lolda gives a younko crew df and not of them are awakening like seriously :suresure:
He'd better do it:beckmoji:

Bros help me:josad:I have that stupid feeling that Oda makes Mihawk dirty...That Shanks wank is insane lately:whitepress:For fuck sake if Loda makes Shanks stronger than Mihawk and Zoro will be the only one who never fulfill his dream i go to Japan and kick Oda ass.

I want to believe.
No worries Mihawk's title is legit Loda doubled down on it in the most recent CG chapter. Question how much longer he is intending to keep Mihawk and Dragon shackled