Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
‎
This is true indeed

Well I hope they extend more the fight because it seems so at least 10 minutes of the episode
Btw one thing I found this in Twitter is about the RDT
But isn't zoro fame too? I mean his dream is name reach to heavens or wouldn't be interchangeable between zoro & luffy 🤔
As we knew the whole time, Power belongs to Zoro(and Mihawk). :finally:

This is true indeed

Well I hope they extend more the fight because it seems so at least 10 minutes of the episode
Btw one thing I found this in Twitter is about the RDT
But isn't zoro fame too? I mean his dream is name reach to heavens or wouldn't be interchangeable between zoro & luffy 🤔
Wealth, fame and power works for both Luffy and Zoro, there's no scenario where the Strawhats find a treasure and Luffy gets to keep it all to himself. And famous and powerful is obvious.
The PK gets all 3 in equal parts, Zoro gets power and fame above wealth because that's all he cares about and Nami gets wealth and fame.

Wealth, fame and power works for both Luffy and Zoro, there's no scenario where the Strawhats find a treasure and Luffy gets to keep it all to himself. And famous and powerful is obvious.
The PK gets all 3 in equal parts, Zoro gets power and fame above wealth because that's all he cares about and Nami gets wealth and fame.
Yeah this is most likely what it is though I'm still in interchangeable because luffy and zoro rejects wealth and oda treat them equally in what power & fame refers

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
‎
Yeah luffy all 3
Zoro fame power
Nami wealth fame