Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
did they even interact once together? I dont think so, Loda is such an hack (yamato could have talked about the samurai) what a waste:
Imagine being an Oden’s Stan and imagine having your life saved by Ushimaru but having absolutely no reaction to the fact that an Ushimaru lookalike is using Oden’s beloved sword.

That’s makes absolutely zero sense story and character wise.

Imagine being an Oden’s Stan and imagine having your life saved by Ushimaru but having absolutely no reaction to the fact that an Ushimaru lookalike is using Oden’s beloved sword.

Yamato was just flooded with wasted potential :kriwhat:

Really makes me believe she was entirely an after thought.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yamato was just flooded with wasted potential :kriwhat:

Really makes me believe she was entirely an after thought.
I feel Oda introduced her because he didnt know how to have Luffy beat Kaido but then she wasnt instrumental to him beating Kaido in the end either lol.
Post automatically merged:

I legit almost had an aneurysm over this, along with Oda not letting Zoro have the Nidai, never going to Ryuumas grave and offscreening his lineage, which was confirmed to be from Wano despite all the insane deniers too.

Most diabolically stupid writing I've ever seen, which is saying something in this day and age too.

G

Gorosei Informer

:hohoho:

she still should have killed orochi :ronalugh:
Absolutely agree! But have no fear! I have special inside knowledge from my spy in Shuiesha and thus Oda's office @CoC: Color of Clowns and according to them, we're gonna go back to Wano straight after Egghead for Act 4: NotThisShitAgain , where the this time the remaining Beast Pirates who are led by Jack are gonna launch a raid on the Wano people and thus Samurai and new Shogun but beccause its led by Jack, it will inevitably fail and thus the raid will fail!

They told me Oda's drafts also said, Oda will remember to include Zoro's backstory this time, Hiyori suddenly remembers she is Oden's daughter and can fight, especially with training from Denjiro and Orochi who to all our "surprise" is revealed to be alive after awakening his DF and being stronger than Lucci who he offscreened already, is immediately killed again and thus time permanently by Hiyori, who has a badass Kill Bill style moment vs him and thus powerscalers lose their fucking minds and say Hiyori is the WSS and stronger than Awakened Lucci too.

Oda will also remember to make Zoro go to Ryuumas grave this time, Green Bull will attack Wano again but this time Buggy shows up and neg diffs him harder than Shanks did too. From a far greater distance aaay too. Everyone realises what a fucking idiotic decision it was to put Momo as Shogun and assign Hiyori as Shogun instead.

Also Zoro finally gets the Nidai now and he gives the Sandai to Hiyori, after she gave Ame No Habakiri to Momo after using it to kill Orochi and finally making it relevant as it should have been, so Momo gets both of their fathers swords and dual wields just like his father did and Miyori gets the Sandai instead.

Lmao Miyori, I keep typing Miyori or Meeyori instead of Hiyori LOL! Its instinctive, SMH!

Also Oda actually shows Pluton this time but its a a silhouette that will look NOTHING like the expected appearance and it will be extremely goofy and ridiculous, like a bunch of crabs stuck together that can fly and shoot GIGANTIC lasers or nukes for reasons.

Idfk anymore lmao. Oh also Jack gets named attacks but they are useless and all the Beast Pirates come back with awakenings but they get neg diffed so Oda can ruin Awakened Non Mythical and especially Ancient Zoans to fuck with us. Big Mom, Kaido, Oden, Toki and Kanjuro are all revealed alive because nobody really dies in OP. Ace and Pedro also turn up in Wano looking for Tama and Carrot, who is stuck there despite being the new rule of Zou, because Zunesha fucked off without her.

But yeah just as a treat for you, I got the bot to write a scenario of Hiyori killing Orochi instead! Just like Oda, I also forgot to mention Ame No Habakiri and make it relevant, so its canon too then!:

In the heart of Wano, amidst the chaos and suffering, Kozuki Hiyori stood resolute. Determination burned in her eyes as she gripped the blade of her father, Kozuki Oden, tightly in her hand. The weight of her mission bore heavily on her shoulders—to avenge her murdered parents, protect her abused brother, and bring justice to her beloved Wano people.

Kurozumi Orochi, the man responsible for the destruction that had befallen their land, stood before her. His wicked smile no longer held power over her, for she had seen through his deceit and cruelty. Hiyori's heart brimmed with grief and anger, but she knew that her actions now would shape the future of Wano.

Her brother, Momonosuke, had suffered under Orochi's oppression, manipulated by the traitor Kanjuro, who had twisted his innocent mind. The weight of her family's pain propelled her forward, pushing aside any doubts or fears. The ghosts of her fallen kin watched over her, their spirits urging her to take action.

As the wind whispered through the bamboo grove, Hiyori stepped forward, her steps echoing with purpose. Her voice trembled with raw emotion, yet carried a strength that could not be broken.

"Orochi, your reign of terror ends now," Hiyori declared, her voice cutting through the tense silence. "For my parents, who sacrificed their lives for our people. For my brother, who suffered under your tyranny. For the countless lives you've crushed and the dreams you've shattered, I will be the instrument of justice."

The room grew heavy with anticipation as Orochi's eyes narrowed, realizing the gravity of the moment. Hatred and fear danced in his gaze, but Hiyori remained unyielding, her resolve unbreakable.

With a swift, fluid motion, she lunged forward, her blade aimed at Orochi's heart. Time seemed to slow as their destinies converged in that single moment. The clash of steel resonated through the chamber as Hiyori's determination clashed against Orochi's desperation.

A brief struggle ensued, but Hiyori's righteous fury empowered her every movement. With each strike, memories of her parents' love and sacrifice surged through her veins. She fought not only for vengeance but to honor their legacy and preserve the legacy of the Kozuki clan.

In a final, decisive blow, Hiyori's blade found its mark, piercing Orochi's heart. The room fell silent, save for Orochi's gasp of disbelief. As his life force drained away, Hiyori's eyes remained fixed on his fading form. It was a bittersweet victory, for the weight of her actions could never be fully lifted, but a new chapter for Wano had begun.

As Orochi's body fell lifeless to the ground, Hiyori breathed a heavy sigh of relief, her heart burdened yet liberated. She knew that her journey was far from over, for the road to true justice was a winding and arduous one. But in that moment, she had taken a crucial step towards reclaiming Wano's freedom and restoring honor to her family's name.

With newfound strength, Hiyori turned her gaze to the horizon, her eyes shining with resilience and hope. The people of Wano would rise again, united under the banner of the Kozuki clan, as they fought to rebuild their land and forge a future free from oppression.

In that pivotal moment, Kozuki Hiyori became not just a vessel of revenge but a beacon of hope, carrying the hopes and dreams of her people forward as she embraced her destiny as a true heir of Wano.

I'll repost this to your I mean the Meeyori oh FFS LMFAO, I MEAN THE HIYORI FC TOO! ITS LITERALLY MUSCLE MEMORY, INSTINCT! SMH!

:risiup::risitameh::saden::hapnoel::lulz:

I've already done Zoro visiting Ryuuma's grave before with the bot and it was magnificient, maybe I Should do Zoro marrying Hiyori too? Hahaha!

:zosmug::pepebusi::beanmean::joker: