Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I forgot who I was talking to, lmfao.
Nah but for real I think Zoro will have at least one black blade before Mihawk.
Well, I have made my case regarding why I think Zoro is undoubtedly the #1 of all times...
I expected Kokuto in Wano but now that it didnt happen, I kinda doubt it will happen before Mihawk's fight.
If he forges one, there is no known reason why he cant forge all 3 before that fight.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
he can, as he already could with Shusui back in TB.

The reason for Zoro not having a black blade is his lack of strength.

Yoru > Zoro's swords because Mihawk > Zoro
I dont think he can. Not the real benefits that are still unknown to us readers.
I dont think a heavier and/or harder blade is all there is to it.
For such a rare achievement it has to be something pretty fking amazing.

Zoro doesnt lack strength, he achieved a bigger feat than Kaido's top 5 - a scar with CoA alone.
He is powerful enough to take out 99% of the universe already.
However, it just so happens that all his future opponents have a form of invincibility and all the power is useless.

The exact concoction that makes up a Black Blade is not known yet.
When we get to that part we will see what he was missing.

I dont think he can. Not the real benefits that are still unknown to us readers.
I dont think a heavier and/or harder blade is all there is to it.
For such a rare achievement it has to be something pretty fking amazing.

Zoro doesnt lack strength, he achieved a bigger feat than Kaido's top 5 - a scar with CoA alone.
He is powerful enough to take out 99% of the universe already.
However, it just so happens that all his future opponents have a form of invincibility and all the power is useless.

The exact concoction that makes up a Black Blade is not known yet.
When we get to that part we will see what he was missing.
Mihawk is a stronger swordsman than Zoro regardless of sword. Give Yoru to Law (and make it any size he wants for convenience sake) and it won't make him win against Zoro; same goes for every swordsman already weaker than Zoro.

What does Zoro lack to defeat Mihawk? Strength. And yes being able to forge a black blade is a part of it.

Yes, actually being able to forge one. He's wouldn't be the strongest by simply wielding one (or three)

And that's if he actually forges one during his fight with Mihawk, not before, because that would still make him the 2nd strongest.
2 things can happen.
1.first Zoro will kill kaido and forge enma to a bb and after that he will fight against mihawk with 1 BB

2.Zoro will defeat mihawk and forge wado to a BB and then oneshot kaido as the WSS and forge enma to a BB

(Zkk happening when they open the borders in wano)

It is too weird if zoro going to fight against mihawk with a no BB. Thats just mean he is still on shanks level who cant defeat mihawk.

Zoro fights mihawk with blackblade enma :cheers: