Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Who was fun of the ZoNa fandom here? (I am not but I found this)
To be honest if you dont know the manga you can actally see potential in the two:myman:
Thank you for sharing this! :sweat:
I mean yea they really gave them a lot of scenes, so much for a moment I thought they were really going for a romance between the two xD. But I assure you that you can see the potential in the two in the manga aswell, at least during the Romance Dawn :). Also in the live action they omit it completetly but in Arlong Park Zoro's inner conflict trying to understand what is going on with Nami is one of the most overlooked moment of his character imo.
Post automatically merged:

@DKI @kumae Zoro and Nami already getting editted from the live action:myman::

Also thank you for this!

Thank you for sharing this! :sweat:
I mean yea they really gave them a lot of scenes, so much for a moment I thought they were really going for a romance between the two xD. But I assure you that you can see the potential in the two in the manga aswell, at least during the Romance Dawn :). Also in the live action they omit it completetly but in Arlong Park Zoro's inner conflict trying to understand what is going on with Nami is one of the most overlooked moment of his character imo.

Also thank you for this!
got more:

People going crary for this shit right now, base on the liveshow:

got more:

People going crary for this shit right now, base on the liveshow:

Aha yeaa i know Rolo, she's been a Zonami fan for like 20 years. She's the definition of true og fan. I am happy for those like her, finally they received something after so many years.

You know first time I read one piece first arcs i was shipping Zoro with Nami, but after I read first time Skypeia arc i became a Zorobin fan. I though Oda was going somewhere with those two. One arc later Franky appears, and she grab his balls... That's when I understood that is pointless to try to find a reason to ship characters in One Piece because Oda is too discontinous when writing relationships.
But then discovering that there exists people who are now 30+ yrs old and have been following one piece since 2001 and for all this time they've continously been stanning Nami and Zoro, well that make me deceide to stan it too.
After all, from a romance standpoint, in one piece while is more likely that doesn't happen anything, everything can happen.

Aha yeaa i know Rolo, she's been a Zonami fan for like 20 years. She's the definition of true og fan. I am happy for those like her, finally they received something after so many years.

You know first time I read one piece first arcs i was shipping Zoro with Nami, but after I read first time Skypeia arc i became a Zorobin fan. I though Oda was going somewhere with those two. One arc later Franky appears, and she grab his balls... That's when I understood that is pointless to try to find a reason to ship characters in One Piece because Oda is too discontinous when writing relationships.
But then discovering that there exists people who are now 30+ yrs old and have been following one piece since 2001 and for all this time they've continously been stanning Nami and Zoro, well that make me deceide to stan it too.
After all, from a romance standpoint, in one piece while is more likely that doesn't happen anything, everything can happen.
I ship Zoro with Perona and i never lose hope.

Inhales :pepecopium:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I honestly think that Zoro should have skill that allows him to cut the flow of time. That would be the best way to counter other people CoO.
Well given Shanks is the only user of it , and he developed it for Mihawk. Zoro will develop this sooner or later.

And for some reason FS killing is under Advanced CoC technique in one piece wikia ,
Maybe They get their CoC so strong , They destroy their Focus which disables then to use CoC.

Prime Example being , Zoro against Monet , Zoro against Kaido and Bigmam, Zoro been scaring people and destroying their Focus since the very beginning.

Or maybe it has to do something with eye with scar , Shanks has it , Rayleigh has it and Fujitora as well.
These could be prime candidate for FS killing.

If that happened, Jonudle would collapse.
His years of efforts of wanking kata gets destroyed.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
It will happen for sure. To beat mihawk he needs FS killing.

Weird but ep 5 is pushing so hard Zoro x Nami:myman:
IT IS!!! :steef:

@DKI @kumae Zoro and Nami already getting editted from the live action:myman::

Loda cant mess up cuz knows that he would lose half of the hardcore fan that keep alive OP:cheers:
Not Tagging me for a ZoNa is a Crime:beckmoji:

JK, Thanks :cheers:

I ship Zoro with Perona and i never lose hope.

Inhales :pepecopium:
Never give up is the way bruv:kata: