• Total voters

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Her voice is giving me ear cancer

Post automatically merged:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Read the quotes to that tweet she is getting cooked:milaugh:
I was waiting for one of them to say Pig Mom>Mihawk, that would be hilarious lol.

Yep these clowns always doing this, they create their own comfort zone because manga fact always kick them in the head.

During rooftop, unlock coc and use advance coc moments, mihawk bounty moment.

These clowns immediately watch KingOfLoser video, lick each other ass and spread kol bullshits on twitter or forums.
:gokulaugh:

Yea just sword play gets you the bounty of 3.6 B.
:lawsigh:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Akatsuki at Rescue guys
:milaugh:

Why does these two girls feel like are reading a script from WG users like Gunman Kaios or lalaland 😭
I was waiting for one of them to say Pig Mom>Mihawk, that would be hilarious lol.
Yep these clowns always doing this, they create their own comfort zone because manga fact always kick them in the head.

During rooftop, unlock coc and use advance coc moments, mihawk bounty moment.

These clowns immediately watch KingOfLoser video, lick each other ass and spread kol bullshits on twitter or forums.
:gokulaugh:
Yea just sword play gets you the bounty of 3.6 B.
:lawsigh:

Akatsuki at Rescue guys
:milaugh:
Things make a lot more sense now... :saden:
They also reach to the stupid conclusion than no ones wants the WSS title bar zoro and mihawk like honestly what's wrong with people who says that they have some kind of mental retardation or they have 6-7 yo when it has been explicited that op swordsmen are rival between each others
Anyways love how fenaker is cooking the comunity in Twitter again with King case
Let me say that a swordsman in one piece is
1.someone who has a normal sword
2. 50% or more of the attacks relies on the sword
Haki elements cut and not cut are all headcannons

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
They also reach to the stupid conclusion than no ones wants the WSS title bar zoro and mihawk like honestly what's wrong with people who says that they have some kind of mental retardation or they have 6-7 yo when it has been explicited that op swordsmen are rival between each others
Anyways love how fenaker is cooking the comunity in Twitter again with King case
The meltdown will start when they realize that it doesnt matter whether one uses a sword or not and they still lose to Mihawk. :milaugh:

What baffles me is that some poeple are never tired to have the same debate over and over again since Marineford.

No matter how many new informations we got, I still reading the same argument again and again. Always doing all kind of mental gymnastics.
At some point you realize that some people does not care about canon or facts. They only care about their feeling.

These guys just hate Zoro tbh