Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Pretimeskip Woro is > Kuma which is pounching fuking Saturn
Posttimeskip Woro one shot top tier
Advcoc Woro one shot groups of top tier together

Anyway Op is super mid, I cant read anymore this shit, the nika bullshit is everywhere to the point that an admiral is feeding goofy....
Do you still enjoy this shit? The only thing I care are meeme for OP, shiting on number 4 and woro top tier the rest is meaningless around OP

Man I'm not so sure if loda will make zoro defeats lucci in any case he will thrown him away like lucci did to him in W7 but the classic defeat of a character nah morw having in mind the high respect he has for pre TS villains specially the ones who made the MC suffered just see crocodile at MF
So i wouldn't surprise if loda goes that route
Also Zoro's current plot is protecting the weak ones stalling lucci for example and if case he doesn't defeat him ig the all purpose of the fight was this

Sucks but wouldn't be surprises knowing loda

Man I'm not so sure if loda will make zoro defeats lucci in any case he will thrown him away like lucci did to him in W7 but the classic defeat of a character nah morw having in mind the high respect he has for pre TS villains specially the ones who made the MC suffered just see crocodile at MF
So i wouldn't surprise if loda goes that route
Also Zoro's current plot is protecting the weak ones stalling lucci for example and if case he doesn't defeat him ig the all purpose of the fight was this

Sucks but wouldn't be surprises knowing loda
Oda's just stalling because he has nothing outside of more mindless Nika Jesus wank, if Zoro had defeated Lucci before the flashback we would have to wait even more chapters to get some crumbs.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Oda's just stalling because he has nothing outside of more mindless Nika Jesus wank, if Zoro had defeated Lucci before the flashback we would have to wait even more chapters to get some crumbs.
nah, oda is stalling him because right now he can't have any strong SHs around since it's kuma's time to shine

11th November next year WORO will finally defeat Lucci. This time around Oda will give a shit about WORO's birthday I swear. He will open his eye on and one shot Lucci on the 11th page of the chapter which will be released on the 11th of November. Wallahi Zoro is HIM.