Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
who is this bitch?
After my years on youtube since 2010.
I'll tell you one thing , the content isn't what they produce and you like.
they "PRODUCE" what you "LIKE".
He's catering to shanks fandom and trying to cater in views that's all.

I didn't even have to watch the whole video , I went to "the world strongest swordsman" timeline and he made an argument and thought he cooked something , argument was
"Shanks was never stated to be a SWORDSMAN"
:lawsigh:
He's simply stacking up click baits and views.

With his Narration Mihawk is Yonkou Commander level and Zoro is already above Yonkou commander , and then somehow his final goal is Mihawk. Try making sense out of that.

This is the animator who butchered Zoro tatsumaki on the roof top now it all makes sense
This actually explain a lot of things
I've been saying that american and french are also part of animation staff in what refers to action and dialogues that's why we have things like green flames=blue flames or some zoro dialogues with the cook to turn candys on people like him shouldn't enter in this kind of debates i really hope from now on he is never involved in zoro mihawk or swordman action imagine 2024 and there are people who still in the Shiryu killing mihawk
Post automatically merged:

I can already see Oda gonna do that to Luffy just cause its Luffy:suresure:
I hope it's just a personal opinion and not a big spoiler but he don't seems pretty brightest explaining the rayleigh situation is he actually involved with the series?