Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Knowing Oda he is going to straight up call zoros win against lucci a crushing victory in the box making it clear that it was a low diff.
Post automatically merged:

Law crushed by blackbeard, kidd crushed by shanks, marines and cpo crushed by strawhats pirates. basically a complet and absolute victory.

Last edited:
You guys are creating all kind of scenarios to cope when you just got to let the story unfold naturally.

I will probably never understand why some Zoro fans are always so insecure about Zoro’s strength.
Imo Oda is underusing Zoro’s storywise but he never stop hyping him (even lore than the biggest wanker) so why the cope? Just wait.

Zoro will most likely not lowdiff Lucci. Mid-diff seems about right imo. Does that means that Zoro is weak? No, that will just mean that Lucci is that strong.

Last edited:
The schizo that said that S-Hawk, a cyborg programmed to kill is holding back/is using less power against Zoro after that same cyborg sent his self insert flying like a sack of shit? :kobeha:
idk what you're talking about but denying reality is just sad. Zoro and Lucci were both drawn roughed up and both breathing heavy. Trying to interpret that any other way is insecure cope. Like I said, erkek behaviour.

"Didn't even break a sweat, because I shall become...THE KING OF HELL"
You understimate oda and how far he can go to hype a character let alone Zoro.

Not only Zoro will shit stomp Lucci but Oda will make sur his face is clean when he confront Kizaru.

Zoro will say Lucci Never was on his level and lucci himself gonna agree while tjinking why someone as strong as zoro is not the captain in the first place.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Senpai forgot that Zoro was like that before he even started fighting Lucci. Or he didnt forget and just teases Zoribros... :sanmoji:
You understimate oda and how far he can go to hype a character let alone Zoro.

Not only Zoro will shit stomp Lucci but Oda will make sur his face is clean when he confront Kizaru.

Zoro will say Lucci Never was on his level and lucci himself gonna agree while tjinking why someone as strong as zoro is not the captain in the first place.
At this point it may not even finish and everyone dips off of Egghead... :milaugh:

Just remember when he was stuck in the live floor the comments were Apoo is his wano fight 1032 with Oden haki and what happened one chapter later or the best he took 1% of luffy pain kuma took the rest
Just have patience and wait no one can't asume how the fight is going just agendas and when clolda focused on the fight again this is what we saw

Lucci with a little dirt zoro more dirt

Lucci clean(because healing zoan facttor zoro same dirt)

Lucci dirt zoro the same dirts lmao

"Didn't even break a sweat, because I shall become...THE KING OF HELL"
I don't know what are you trying to push here but's not even a good slander the weez is not sweat just anger however lucci and awakening zoan wich means better stats than a normal human like zoro

Huffing huffing while zoro is only blocking why else do you think if this is the best you can do:sanmoji: