Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Punk Hazzard Zoro slayed a dragon while current Zoro upgraded his haki twice. :zosmug:
My bad zoro is already ahead he will surpass ryuma after all. now that you say it znro was already capable to damage kaido and if he wasnt near dead his asura could have possibly ended the emperor plus if that happened luffy wont get to punch kaido and awaken. Beginning post timeskip zoro can already cut dragons, and current zoro can cut tougher than a dragon (lunarian). luffy was the only one who couldnt damage dragons before wano and cant damage tougher than dragon post egghead.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Thank you so much bro, I finally could watch.

A solid 8/10, the animation is very good, the story is well condensed into 25 minutes, the choice of Zoro's voice actor as the narrator was great and the ending makes a good connection with OP.

I just think that the episode ends with a feeling of wanting to see more, Toei could do a complete spin off of Ryuma.

Thank you so much bro, I finally could watch.

A solid 8/10, the animation is very good, the story is well condensed into 25 minutes, the choice of Zoro's voice actor as the narrator was great and the ending makes a good connection with OP.

I just think that the episode ends with a feeling of wanting to see more, Toei could do a complete spin off of Ryuma.
That's not going to happen. Oda won't allow good characters to overshadow his MC.