Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
its literaly what happened. yc1 never got defeated by an admiral without distraction (marco) or being already injured (albert).

- oda avoided katakuri vs kuzan
-shiryu wasnt shown frozen by kuzan either.
Kuzan literally negg diffed Cracker who is 1/2 tiers below Kata and Kizaru one-shooted Snakeman Luffy who is yc1 level lol.

You don't need to be an Admiral fan but pls bro, do not enter in admirals=ycs agenda lol

Kizaru or Lucci doesn't matter, Nika treated them the same way except for white star gun and the fact Kizaru made Luffy run to exhaust him plus the papercut nothing changed.

-used giant form against both
-clashed with both equally
-laugh at both making it seem like he is having an easier time
-kizaru was dazed by a nameless Coa punch from miles away and Lucci almost lost consciousness from the named attack but recovered instantly, and processed to tank 2 more named attacks.
-in the end both outlasted Gear G5 Luffy

It's why I'm not that invested in Kizaru, he also already got tarnished by Nika. It's possible that they still fight but nothing short of Zoro one shooting with advcoc will be satisfying.

only awakening could change thing but for now admirals coin is at all time low.
People don't see oda wank for Nika?

Kizaru has used no named attacks on luffy yet.
He doesn't even look like he's trying.
He sent clones to him at first and went to complete he's mission of killing vegapunk with no damage to Island.
Now kizaru was aiming at Kuma and Bonney, luffy sneaked attacked him.
Kizaru is a human , ofc it hurts him. Logia provide no Defense stats to the user.
Luffy in Base would get the same treatment if hit by any of the attacks kizaru got. Passed out at that.
I have debated this again and again so many times throwing someone around is not doing damage.
Even jimbei and Robin knocked bigmam out of onighishima.

People don't see oda wank for Nika?

Kizaru has used no named attacks on luffy yet.
He doesn't even look like he's trying.
He sent clones to him at first and went to complete he's mission of killing vegapunk with no damage to Island.
Now kizaru was aiming at Kuma and Bonney, luffy sneaked attacked him.
Kizaru is a human , ofc it hurts him. Logia provide no Defense stats to the user.
Luffy in Base would get the same treatment if hit by any of the attacks kizaru got. Passed out at that.
I have debated this again and again so many times throwing someone around is not doing damage.
Even jimbei and Robin knocked bigmam out of onighishima.
kizaru used 2 named attack to be precise, the sword of the gathering clouds and yasa no magatama to create clones.
Lucci didnt use any named attack against luffy either and was focused on vegapunk yet people dont take that into account.
to be clear I have Kizaru>lucci just not by much for what we have seen so far.
Kizaru need to prove himself then I will reconsider if need.
zoro fans shoudlnt sabotage themself like we did with king.
I see people donwpay shiryu already and we know it will backfire.
whatever oda is coocking we will have to see.

kizaru used 2 named attack to be precise, the sword of the gathering clouds and yasa no magatama to create clones.
Sword of the gathering clouds is not an attack.
It summons the sword but only does damage when Kizaru wants.
Yasa no magatama was just to reach egghead again and make clones to distract luffy.

Neither of them was actually used for offense.

I see people donwpay shiryu already and we know it will backfire.
I'm not even sure with Zoro vs Shiryu.
It could he a possiblity zoro get another opponent or 2v1 situation.
I see no substance in their fight except for they are they are the number 2 in crew.

Sword of the gathering clouds is not an attack.
It summons the sword but only does damage when Kizaru wants.
Yasa no magatama was just to reach egghead again and make clones to distract luffy.

Neither of them was actually used for offense.

I'm not even sure with Zoro vs Shiryu.
It could he a possiblity zoro get another opponent or 2v1 situation.
I see no substance in their fight except for they are they are the number 2 in crew.
You might be right but better not expect much from Oda, he rather Kizaru spam lasers around than give him a real fight. aT this point I just take whatever oda give.
post wano ha been bad for almost everyone.
luffy g5 stamina suck
sanji cant tank nameless laser
zoro so far is immune, things would be worst if he was free and yet do nothing.