Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Luffy "destroyed" him in peak g5 and he was ok 1 minute later shiting on him compare this with kizaru that woke up in 10 min after fighting him with headhaches I know we deserved better but plot doesn't have to involve fighting x or y if kizaru goes up and start attack the crew then sure because remember Zoro's role in the crew is stand up for them
Also for me zoro vs lucci ain't that bad both have the same ability combat "beast combatants" Yamato Oden too for example + zoro always fight gimmick opponents lucci is awaken=invincible
Personally, what annoys me is really that the fight just serves to keep Zoro as far away as possible from the main plot, that's why we didn't see anything of the fight because if Oda had focused on Zoro well before, he would have been done with Lucci a long time ago. As I said before it's long for nothing and it's really frustrating

Personally, what annoys me is really that the fight just serves to keep Zoro as far away as possible from the main plot, that's why we didn't see anything of the fight because if Oda had focused on Zoro well before, he would have been done with Lucci a long time ago. As I said before it's long for nothing and it's really frustrating
Saturne " I will take care of nika, you kizaru make sur the strawhats dont escape". kizaru" understand" its happening!!! zoro vs kiz is still possible just take it with salt and dont overthink about it.

I've seen a lot of negative comments on others media but more neutrals than zoro fans comparing him with others characters that are down there or doing better than him like seriously this doesn't apply to zoro or don't do anything bad to him 😑
Exactly I see your point but is because loda has the nika mode we know what happens when he enters that mode he only focus on his scenes/plot and his unable to develop more

Exactly the whole point of zoro beating lucci, its not about the cat being yonko level but him not stand down and keep coming back after a beatdown. zoro will put him down permanently with a named attack low diff.
That is a actually an interesting point.

As I said several times the fight is totally uninteresting to me because I do not see what it add to Zoro characters or to his swordsman’s road. BUT if the point of the fight is for Zoro to learn how to definitely put down an awaken Zoan (which how present to have insane endurance and vitality) I’m all in.

But how Zoro could do that ?
-Does he have to produce an attack with a lot power. A power able to largely surpass the awaken Zoan endurance?
-Does he have to « cut » the link between the devil fruit and the user ? Like he did against Monet but on a bigger scale.

IF it is where Oda is going (which I doubt) the fight will allow Zoro to grow as a swordsman.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

As I said several times the fight is totally uninteresting to me because I do not see what it add to Zoro characters or to his swordsman’s road. BUT if the point of the fight is for Zoro to learn how to definitely put down an awaken Zoan (which how present to have insane endurance and vitality) I’m all in.

-Does he have to produce an attack with a lot power. A power able to largely surpass the awaken Zoan endurance?
-Does he have to « cut » the link between the devil fruit and the user ? Like he did against Monet but on a bigger scale.

IF it is where Oda is going (which I doubt) the fight will allow Zoro to grow as a swordsman.
Cut him in 2 works

the hype is zoro likely one shoting lucci who will reverse to base after being cut by zoro with a shocking jimbei watching, same jimbei who witnessed nika vs lucci yesterday. It will also be followed by some statements comparing zoro to captain & yonko

Luffy literally destroyed him well before in the arc, I'm not going to settle for him to beat a character who has already been literally humiliated in the same arc especially when Kizaru and Saturn are there. we deserve so much better, if you're a Zoro fan you can't accept that his only feat is beating lucci come on
L or W depends on the difficulty with which Zoro wins. Everything goes to the fact that he wins on the easy-medium difficulty of a character of the yc 1 level, this is definitely W.

Seriously it would be much healthier for you people if you sometimes played along with the shitposting instead of damage controlling every single pixel where "Woro" doesn't get a W.

Also 100% serious I think the official makes it look worse; Zoro is literally weezing between sentences.