Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
People realy think the strawhats will just escape? too predictable. saturne about to poll a birdcage on everyone in egghead traping them while buster calls fire on the island. And just like in dressrosa zoro will forget to just cut it while everyone await nikas barjung axe for 10 chapters.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Guys no offence but we should stop with zoro vs kizaru takes i wish i really wish it happens but we all know but we'll happen if zoro fights agains a top tier again remember rooftop? Loda learnt the lesson zoro will do so great that he will outshine his condom that's his biggest fear
This time there shouldn't be any problems considering that Saturn is the one who brings more Fame which is Luffy's thing.
However, regardless what happened on Egghead we dont know how Morgans will spin his story, especially with Devon's plan in motion. There might be no bounty increases.

If the only feat of Zoro is beating Lucci then idc it's a fucking big L
na, zoro didn't just fought Lucci

here is a summary of all what he did.

Save Bonney by cutting an enormous ocean warm eddy with ease.
Get the crew brought up to the island
hyped by Vegapunk
Save Sunny from Kaku while asleep
overpower awakened Kaku's named attack with ease
Save Lillith from S Hawk who:
-embarrassed the future king of the World
-send emperor Blackbeard flying with a nameless slash
-cut Amazon Lily
-dodged Emperor Teach's black hole
-black hole Low diffed Law, Ace, Hancock.
Made S-hawk run away
Save Lucci and Kaku from S Hawk and S Shark
hyped by Lucci as Yonko no2
Take on Bulky awakened Lucci with 2 swords + coa, the same guy who:
clashed equally with emperor luffy Peak G5+ coa
wisthand 3 named attacks from emperor Luffy in a weaker awakened form
recover in under a minute from emperor Luffy's named attack
In a weaker awakened form, one shot Sentomaru who:
- blocked a full light kick from Kizaru
- dodged Kizaru's named laser spam
-landed a hit on Kizaru

and it arent even over. I expect one more feat post-Lucci fight.

So defeating an awaken zoan (wich nobody has ever done that in op story neither in impel down with the guards) + in top of that we talking about the leader of the highest wg organization (wich we saw how respect the author has from them specially in powerscaling) is an l?geez what's a W from you
Luffy literally destroyed him well before in the arc, I'm not going to settle for him to beat a character who has already been literally humiliated in the same arc especially when Kizaru and Saturn are there. we deserve so much better, if you're a Zoro fan you can't accept that his only feat is beating lucci come on

C

Cruxroux

Guys no offence but we should stop with zoro vs kizaru takes i wish i really wish it happens but we all know but we'll happen if zoro fights agains a top tier again remember rooftop? Loda learnt the lesson zoro will do so great that he will outshine his condom that's his biggest fear
Again you guys are over thinking it.
Zoro vs kizaru is a theory and will or will not come into fruition just like ZKK.
Follow whatever you feel like , not what others want.

I want zoro vs kizaru to happen but barely made any post regarding it.

Luffy literally destroyed him well before in the arc, I'm not going to settle for him to beat a character who has already been literally humiliated in the same arc especially when Kizaru and Saturn are there. we deserve so much better, if you're a Zoro fan you can't accept that his only feat is beating lucci come on
Luffy "destroyed" him in peak g5 and he was ok 1 minute later shiting on him compare this with kizaru that woke up in 10 min after fighting him with headhaches I know we deserved better but plot doesn't have to involve fighting x or y if kizaru goes up and start attack the crew then sure because remember Zoro's role in the crew is stand up for them
Also for me zoro vs lucci ain't that bad both have the same ability combat "beast combatants" Yamato Oden too for example + zoro always fight gimmick opponents lucci is awaken=invincible

Luffy "destroyed" him in peak g5 and he was ok 1 minute later shiting on him compare this with kizaru that woke up in 10 min after fighting him with headhaches I know we deserved better but plot doesn't have to involve fighting x or y if kizaru goes up and start attack the crew then sure because remember Zoro's role in the crew is stand up for them
Also for me zoro vs lucci ain't that bad both have the same ability combat "beast combatants" Yamato Oden too for example + zoro always fight gimmick opponents lucci is awaken=invincible
Exactly the whole point of zoro beating lucci, its not about the cat being yonko level but him not stand down and keep coming back after a beatdown. zoro will put him down permanently with a named attack low diff.