Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Zboys, be useful and push Sanji killed Vegapunk agenda :pepebusi:

Sanji promise Bonney he'll protect Vegapunk - Saturn skewer Vegapunk.
Sanji promise Luffy he'll protect Vegapunk - Kizaru skewer Vegapunk.
Vegapunk request not to move him or he'll die - Sanji move him and he die.

Don't let the candies rest, it's an order!:queenmeme:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

stfu traitor

Killed Stussy and Vegapunk, best guard dog. :josad:

Why are u even here?

I made peace of the fact that Oda doesnt have interest in Zoro anymore. Toei are the only people care because after all Zoro is a fan favourite.

But manga Zoro is dead, it is a hard to swallow pill but this is the era of Nika now. Oda doesnt care about any other.

It would be dreadful without alternatives but this season is packed with shows superior to this mess of a manga One Piece turned into.

Why are u even here?

I made peace of the fact that Oda doesnt have interest in Zoro anymore. Toei are the only people care because after all Zoro is a fan favourite.

But manga Zoro is dead, it is a hard to swallow pill but this is the era of Nika now. Oda doesnt care about any other.

It would be dreadful without alternatives but this season is packed with shows superior to this mess of a manga One Piece turned into.
who u talking to blud?
anyway indeed that Oda making all SH pretty bad, but still i'll stan on Zoro no matter what. It does worse form time to time but it is what it is, and remember Vegeta fans had it worse, they just got dub months ago after so many years of Toriyama the clown did to him.

jo is it just me or you have the same feeling which is totally apathy for OP. I dont feel anything for this manga.
After Wano I was pissed but right now I simply dont care anymore. Introduction of Nika = apathy for OP world :josad:
Not just u, this is the first time i got frustrated after reading this manga in all my entire life, WCI doesn't even come thru this.
The same frustrated that i got after reading Punpun that i hate the MC so much because of "reasons"

Be patient and wait. Every faction against woro have been crushed without zoro himself being involved (law, kidd, sanji, admirals). the haters now can only hid behind lucci as their last hope while pretending nitoryu zoro is all out zoro and that awakening lucci is base lucci (I know its crazy but that is how lost they have become) and the zoro hype chapter isnt even out yet. Whatever Oda is planning will be worth it and huge compared to 80% of egghead.