Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
people keep forgetting that Zoro goal is to be the strongest swordsman not surpass the ladmirals or bronze pirate yonko.

what matter is his portrayal and where he is in term of skill as a swordsman.

S tier-Mihawk
A tier shanks
B tier Oden- strength top swordsman
C tier Ushimaru
D tier veteran
E tier fodder

Curent Zoro is in tier B as a swordsman like Oden whose fighting style is mostly strength-oriented.

Be patient and wait. Every faction against woro have been crushed without zoro himself being involved (law, kidd, sanji, admirals). the haters now can only hid behind lucci as their last hope while pretending nitoryu zoro is all out zoro and that awakening lucci is base lucci (I know its crazy but that is how lost they have become) and the zoro hype chapter isnt even out yet. Whatever Oda is planning will be worth it and huge compared to 80% of egghead.
I hope so, this arc need some life, oda focusing on Nika has killed some of the hype. If Oda trolls us again like he did in Wano, I’m going to give myself a break from One Piece.

Before that when did u betray jinbo 🤔
Post automatically merged:

1011 is the chapter that will prove yet again n again why Oda loves Zoro, N he's the GOAT

Oda loves Zoro a lot but like everyone else he is a businessman, if with 1/5th of Luffy's screentime, he can almost overshadow and be a threat to the protagonist, then what if he gets more?

But fear not, when Oda gives Zoro the shine, nothing else can beat

Last edited: