Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
remember that 1.5 billion is enough for a 5th yonko so asking for 2 billion is a bit too much
Here's the thing, if Goofy gets a Shanks/BB bounty shouldn't his rhm get a Beckman/Aokiji(assuming he has the highest bounty) lv bounty?
I refuse to believe that Beckman has a bounty lower than Croco's and Aokiji will probably get 3b like the other Admirals.
The Strawhats will be the only Yonko crew where the Vice Captain has a YC4 bounty. :kobeha:

What we've been saying all along that it was Apoo situation
Out of jokes I don't know if zoro is going to do something else if gorosei start attack now sure but he is with Jinbe just like the cook is down with luffy oda split M4 for something though the priority is to scape
I want to see him clash with nasujuro at least like kaku in W7 tower

Guys you seriously think that zoro will get a raise in his bounty after this arc I mean I wish but problem is that nobody saw him washing lucci unless he fights a gorosei I think condom and bonney are the only ones who'll get a raise
Lucci saw it or maybe he didn't. The entire arc without putting on the bandana, there has to be more to it. :endthis:

Guys you seriously think that zoro will get a raise in his bounty after this arc I mean I wish but problem is that nobody saw him washing lucci unless he fights a gorosei I think condom and bonney are the only ones who'll get a raise
Na, Lucci is too big for world government to ignore his defeat. Even if no new bounty the gorosei, marine and cypherpool will take it seriously. If the gorosei fight zoro it will further confirm this fact to them.