Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as Oda hates killing it's the easiest thing in the world for Togashi. I can't wait reading how Hisoka and Chrollo abuse the people on the ship as meat shields lmao, that'll be so damn hype.

Also i remember that the 4th prince was disgustingly powerful after like a week of Nen training.
Yh hes killed Shalnark and Kortopi before boarding the Black Whale. We still however havent seen him in the Succession War arc once. However we know that hes hiding somewhere within the Black Whale and the troupe are hunting him down. People are saying hes in disguise as one of the princes bodyguards….and hes currently chilling with Kurapika.

Me personally I think he will ally with Kurapika and they will start killing the spiders together.
Yes i expected the same when reading it weekly. Them teaming up is kinda inevitable.

Chrollo and Hisoka have to run into the sick prince, their interaction would be comedy gold. One nastier than the other.
Careful you'll anger the fangirls who don't want to accept that Hisoka and Machi are literally hinted to be fuckbuddies because it destroys their gay ships.
Lol are people really mad about this?
Hisoka is clearly Bi

Given the fact that he went extreme diff with Kuzan yea we do
Interresting, so because 2 person from a group are equal, makes them all equal?
I could see the old admirals being close on the same level (I assume they got the same marine training in all kind of martial arts and stuff), but Fujitora and Green Bull where just drafted from civilians, so I personally put them a little lower.

Also all other Marine ranks are treated individual and not as a group, so why aren't the admirals? Never really understand this.

Status
Not open for further replies.