Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, i still entirely believe that she will fight, struggle and be replaced by Luffy against Kaido, only for her to replace Inu fighting Jack later on.

That would potentially solidify Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Yamato and Jinbe as the hierarchy, which could make sense. Monster trio is still intact then. Entirely depends on how much Yamato struggles against Kaido

Sure, i honestly don't think Oda pretends to put Yamato completely above Jinbei, i feel like it would be kinda disrespectful with Jinbei.

Sure, i honestly don't think Oda pretends to put Yamato completely above Jinbei, i feel like it would be kinda disrespectful with Jinbei.
I'm not sure yet myself. The fact that she was able to 1 shot Ulti (temporarily) while hiding a zoan power leads me to believe it may be the case.

Plus, Oda did specifically leave the gap between Queen and WsW for some reason instead of giving Jack to Jinbe. Yes, there is an argument that Jack is fully reserved to complete Inu's plotline, but tbh I'm not entirely convinced Inu can win. And if he can't, someone needs to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.