Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Tbh, i still entirely believe that she will fight, struggle and be replaced by Luffy against Kaido, only for her to replace Inu fighting Jack later on.

That would potentially solidify Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Yamato and Jinbe as the hierarchy, which could make sense. Monster trio is still intact then. Entirely depends on how much Yamato struggles against Kaido
sanji stronger than jinbei and yamato:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

If the battle between them is over, then this is a fiasco of the ancient zoans. More precisely, the dinosaurs in this hierarchy will rise one step higher above the saber-toothed zoan.
It would really surprise me.
Wsw take the half from what Ulti take,he done would literally mean that Ulti had the better durability/endurance. Seeing Ulti standing up after Maser Canon was already surprising me, if WsW is really done then I don't know how to feel about it. But in case it would simple show one thing,Jinbe was clearly above him. Why even give Jinbe then WsW when it was really a big fight for Jinbe.

Let see first the spoiler to make a final judge. As @Paperchampion23 said,Oda could simple let him stand up again and the fight could continue with Oda cut the screen and show other battles first.

Wano is a 3 act arc y'all.
Still not convinced. At least 4 acts is likely considering that when Luffy wins, a timeskip generally occurs to have him and his crew recover. Every act has been on a timeskip so I can see 4 acts at least.

IF Jinbe vs WsW isn't over, then the argument that Act is when deciding matches happen (actual victories) could still be on the table. It depends on if Ulti and Page 1 get back up later, and if Oda spends 1-2 chapters on fights but doesn't actually end them until later.

For example if 1019 doesn't end the WsW fight, but then he focuses on something else (aka Yamato), then clearly he's saving the Jinbe vs WsW finale for later. Whether that involves an Act closure or not is up to Oda, but i still think its possible.

It's kind of funny that Act 3 is now more than double and quadruple Acts 2 and 1 respectively though...

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
zoro has fought against kaido and big mom
jinbei has stopped big mom
yamato is fighting against kaido
while sanji was one shotting by ling and now it is fighting against wsw level:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

zoro:yc1
yamato:yc2
jinbei:yc3
sanji:yc4

Status
Not open for further replies.