Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Tbf I seriously doubt Zoro's weakest move is a Santoryu move. I also can't see Kyoshiro brushing off a rengoku onigiri as easily as he brushed off 720 pound cannon.

Now on the other hand, maybe an argument could be made that rengoku onigiri is one of his weaker santoryu moves. :kayneshrug:
Denjiro is the strongest scabbard as stated in his vivre card.
The number of swords has nothing to do with it kaen is used with one sword so is shishi son son

I think TDA is right and the Pokemon hint is for something named Lunalia or similar.

The times that Lance has posted something that specific as a hint were for the Ni Ka chapter (personal name) and the Sargasso sea thing (attack name).

IIRC Carrot names include Luna in them like
Electrical Luna, so my guess is Lunalia is a new Carrot attack.

Denjiro is the strongest scabbard as stated in his vivre card.
The number of swords has nothing to do with it kaen is used with one sword so is shishi son son
So in your opinion, the 720 pound cannon that was dodged/deflected by Apoo and Denjiro respectively is stronger than the rengoku onigiri that took Killer out?

How about Zoro's one sword style 360 pound cannon? Is that also stronger than Rengoku Onigiri?

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
So in your opinion, the 720 pound cannon that was dodged/deflected by Apoo and Denjiro respectively is stronger than the rengoku onigiri that took Killer out?

How about Zoro's one sword style 360 pound cannon? Is that also stronger than Rengoku Onigiri?
Isnt 360 a pre ts technique? You know one that was never upgraded?

Status
Not open for further replies.