Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro. Boa fired the arrows off panel. We didn't see jack shit. So it's very possible and the simplest explanation that Coby just dodged
Again bs. Bb stated that his men that were not even in the area besides vasco shot and the nineties chic was turned to stone which means hee arrows had a wide very very very very wife area of affect . Coby would have had to dodge all of those arrows and reappear in the very same spot he was before she shot them to make the paneling of him dodging them make sense sense. That sir is mental gymnastics to prove as a point. Hence why it's silly to say he dodged them all

G

Gorosei Informer

I still think this is the hardest I've ever laughed at One Piece.

Just absolute insanity, how do you even describe this scene to somehow who doesn't know One Piece?
Hahahaha, the best you can do is just showing them the clip and let it do its magic for them! Tell them its a trailer of the series or it in a nutshell or microcosm or w/e of the series haha.

Reminds me of some of the most batshit memes and videos I used to make many years ago and my friends and fans would ask me how I came up with such lunacy and my response always was this:

(Disclaimer: I don't do drugs nor ever have but they do me instead!)

But yeah, I have no idea how you would explain that scene without it being confusing, weird and crazy as hell hahaha!

:sanjismug::doffyou::jackaugh::luffylaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.