Status
Not open for further replies.
My fellow WorstGenians... there are some fanbases I must apologize to...
Yamato fans
Carrot fans
Admiral fans
Kaido fans
Sanji fans
ect.

And a young lad... named SeaTonnes... who I misrepresented in Discord-Court

My actions these past couple of months of flip flopping were inexcusable and my actions in the court room today were disgusting. The damage I caused will never be reversed. The people I've hurt may never heal. I have serious Apoo syndrome but that does not excuse my behavior, and must pay for my sins.FFor life. I will be attending therapy starting tomorrow to better myself as an individual I hope in the future we can all look behind this and be a community once again.

@CoC: Color of Clowns @Meeyori @EtenBoby @TheAncientCenturion @AdmiralKoniroryu @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Pot Goblin @AL sama
:suresure:

@Blackbeard @SakazOuki I'm kinda pissed at Oda for giving SanjuanWolf such a generic fruit lol.

Imagine if he was naturally that big and he ate some sort of logia or destructive paramecia. He'd be unstoppable.
If it can decrease his size as well, then it's definitely because Wolf is intended to be a concealed bomb.

I mean with how the crew hunted invisibility, teleportation and imitation powers which might be for a planned raid on Mary Geoise, Wolf can get teleported as a dwarf then jump back to 180m tall inside Mary Geoise to obliterate it whenever it's convenient.

If it can decrease his size as well, then it's definitely because Wolf is intended to be a concealed bomb.

I mean with how the crew hunted invisibility, teleportation and imitation powers which might be for a planned raid on Mary Geoise, Wolf can get teleported as a dwarf then jump back to 180m tall inside Mary Geoise to obliterate it whenever it's convenient.
But do you think BBp will live to see Marie joa?
From the looks of it, BBp and SHp are on a collision course. They'll soon encounter one another. So when would they go to Marie joa?

If the last road poneglyph is in Marie joa, then there is a chance. Otherwise, they'll be defeated by SHp before all that.

It just crossed my mind. major reason Blackbeard and Law were Put together now was not because of BB chasing down for Ponelglyps.
He could have easily got it from Any of the other two. all three of them are carrying the same Copies.

But rather the mystery of Blackbeard Body. Only person to point that stuff out was marco who was a Doctor.
and Law is himself sort of to some extent is a doctor. Even his attack on kaido on rooftop. he was trying to figure out Dragon Anatomy, To pinpoint kaido's heart and attack.

Similarly law might not be able to figure it out but we as a reader will when Law surefire attack on some organ fails to takedown BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.