Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an idea for the Yami Yami no Mi that would have made Blackbeard twice as dangerous.

So, like the fight with Ace, right? It turns out there's an advantage to having to absorb every part of an attack. Because then he makes his own version of Fire Fist with all the fire he absorbed into his darkness that burns Ace. Yup, he can absorb materials, and then give his darkness shape, and if it's something from a Logia, it can hurt the enemy user with their own element once it's absorbed. So, like a fight with Kuzan, he could freeze him with enough ice that he absorbs.

Right there, he would have a lot more utility with attacks and be a lot more powerful.

If its an Oda break then no chance of early spoilers but if its a WSJ break, it depends upon the mood of the leakers since Oda would have sent his issue to WSJ for the next week. Isnt this the case usually?
This is an oda break, aka no early spoilers. After 1070 there is a jump break.

However that means with 1071 we'll will likely get the chapter ~ 1 week earlier. Then theres another jump break before 1072. We tend to not get early spoilers for this one but it may happen.

Hints on Friday? spoilers? I'm willing to offer hot blowies for any type of info.
from my source

- Luffy defeats Lucci (easily)
- Kizaru practically teleports to Egghead Island
- The way its set up seems like Zoro vs him
Post automatically merged:

This is an oda break, aka no early spoilers. After 1070 there is a jump break.

However that means with 1071 we'll will likely get the chapter ~ 1 week earlier. Then theres another jump break before 1072. We tend to not get early spoilers for this one but it may happen.
forgot how rough december is man

Status
Not open for further replies.