Future Events The biggest proof to Blackbeard NOT being the final villain is the amount of times his crew got rekt

C

Cruxroux

No way you said this
Galaxy impact is garp move , honesty impact is koby own move 😂
And since sfx doesn’t matter then absolutely no reason on why you think he didn’t use it
Where tf is sfx even coming from.
I never brought up SFX scaling. I'm not thay pathetic to fall such power scaling tactics.

Kamasuri is Roger attack and Shanks has the same skillset.
Koby has the skills from garp only clown... he is simply not there yet lol.

This makes zero sense ulti simply charged her basic coa, while Koby charged his advcoc + acoa
And luffy couldn’t charge his haki using advance haki, it wasn’t until he had advcoc to imbue it
Dude you're insulting Coby itself when you say he needed AdCoC + AdCoA for that hand when Dressrosa zoro was dealing with it without haki.

Charging up create Sparks and later on thr attack , Which luffy and ulti Clash proved.

Advanced Application + Lightening doesn't make it AdCoC lmao.

And It's truly pathetic For koby to blow out the whole thing if he used AdCoC.

Dude you're insulting Coby itself when you say he needed AdCoC + AdCoA for that hand when Dressrosa zoro was dealing with it without haki.

Charging up create Sparks and later on thr attack , Which luffy and ulti Clash proved.

Advanced Application + Lightening doesn't make it AdCo
You have yet to show me a panel of Acoa having haki leaking before an attack which is why you have to point to ulti and make up some head cannon what is “change the application” 😂 how do you change a application mid attack
Kamasuri is Roger attack and Shanks has the same skillset.
Koby has the skills from garp only clown... he is simply not there yet lol.
Koby attack is literally based off his justice, and the impact part is inspiration from garp that’s his signature why would it be galaxy impact? Be for real

C

Cruxroux

You have yet to show me a panel of Acoa having haki leaking before an attack which is why you have to point to ulti and make up some head cannon what is “change the application” 😂 how do you change a application mid attack
Again you are using benefit of doubt to your advantage.
" show me a panel "
You show me a panel where Normal CoA was there and Black lightening came out before the attack landed like Ulti.

Again you are using benefit of doubt to your advantage.
" show me a panel "
You show me a panel where Normal CoA was there and Black lightening came out before the attack landed like Ult
Katakuri did it on wci? 😂
Now if you’re claiming koby used only advanced coa show me a panel of haki coming out before the attack

Honesty impact is just a clown version of Galaxy impact.
Did more damage to pizzaro then garp did

C

CensoredbyWG

He didn't use AdCoC against Lucci. That's your cope.
Coby don't even have CoC , let alone AdCoC.
There's a reason he's using honesty impact instead of Galaxy impact lmao.
It's literally the same attack one is downward and another is Horizontal.

Both ulti and Koby generated Haki lightening before the attack , then Application changed later on.
Stop the Cope right now before you get disappointed.
Both koby and zoro used ACoC, they are high tiers, it is normal for them to need ACoC in order to finish fights.

- Blackbeard competes with Luffy for the One Piece (Roger's biggest achievement), and apparently "the World".
- Imu stands beyond obtaining the One Piece (beyond Roger), and already possesses "the World".

- Blackbeard is another pirate competitor.
- Imu himself is the backstory of the manga. The guy who beat Joyboy and the Ancient Kingdom centuries ago that has lived (apparently staying in his prime) up to the present.

Blackbeard will not outlast Imu, regardless of how many fans he has or how much a better character he ends up being.

Burgess was NEGGED by Sabo

Everybody other than shiryu and lafitte got NEGGED by aokiji base ice attack

Avalo pizarro got his entire island hand broken by koby's first ACoC attack

Devon and vasco got NEGGED by hancock

Van auger, lafitte and burgess couldn't fight pre timeskip ace and got scolded by teach for daring to engage him

How tf does anyone sees this and still thinks they are the final villains lol?

Gorosei vulgar display of violence made it 100% that imu is the final villain and strongest person in OPverse
Its almost like BB crew is surpose to be the evil SH. You know like how the SH are always getting wreck but slowly moving up in the world. He literally started off on 3 logs you dummy

C

CensoredbyWG

Its almost like BB crew is surpose to be the evil SH. You know like how the SH are always getting wreck but slowly moving up in the world. He literally started off on 3 logs you dummy
Imu is the beginning and end, he is the final villain.

Unless oda copies kishimoto and finishes the show with luffy vs teach similar to naruto vs sasuke

Really, Imu, Teach, and Sakazuki will be the final villains at the same time, but don't expect traditional matchups out of Imu and Sakazuki (Zoro and Sanji versus a Gorosei and an Admiral).

I like Blackbeard as character but I don't like the idea of him being one of final strongest enemies Luffy will face simply because he got downplayed so many times.

He lost to Magellan in their first encounter.

One foot in grave Whitebeard made him his bitch with low effort.

He and his crew run away from Akainu.

His crew got wrecked by Aokiji and he screamed at him to stop and join him instead of defeating him.

He was afraid to fight Rayleigh so he gave up on Boa and her devil fruit.

If not for Van Augur he would fall into ocean and lose against Law.

Too many downplays for a character that would be Eos villains.