Current Events The Decade of Zoro

Come back when you can bring canon facts, not headcannon of your failing fanbase cause the 'Year of Zoro' been making Zolo taking Ls left and right throughout.

You said he was going to outshine everyone including Luffy and telling you he not going to go after Kaido and let alone beat him which is stupid headcannon if you keep thinking that. Your going to be disappointed and upset when Luffy is true one to take him out, not Zolo's fainting ass XD.

One of the swords that hurt Kaido, Momosuke has the other one and it took 2 blades to do it. Does that mean Momosuke will face Kaido himself then? Zoro not gonna surpassed an former Roger and WB Pirate that easily and not in one go in one arc. That be stupid as Oda knows how to power-scale properly and Zoro be taking backseat when Kaido start attacking around.

Zoro tied with nerf Kamazou (Killer) who isn't mentally sane, has different weapons, thinking about what happen to him an his crew, and so on. No feat over that and he tied with someone who is nerf makes him look bad, not good. He couldn't even take him on with 2 swords and need to borrowing his different weapon to beat him which is even sadder.

Before you come at with '2 vs 1' excuse, Zoro has face multiple opponents like that before and even more, but now he is unable to take that with nerf pleasure and fox? We going into war, if he can't handle multiple opponents in a war fight, then he easy pickens and liability throughout as everyone can handle it except for him from how it looks. Same guy who took bounty hunters in Whisky peaks is unable to take out 2 people who one is nerf and other is a fox in the end. He isn't same as pre-timeskip and has to retrain to get stronger as stated by him and stated his fault for losing. No hunger, no poison. He isn't a Luffy, stop forcing he just like him in those situations as those situations are much different and apart of Luffy's character. Got stop with your make-believe by Disney and ripping off character traits from others like Disney did ripping off latest Star Wars movie from the original.

He never beaten Gyukimaro as Gyukimaro was grinning at him fainting and left his ass thinking he was dead for good. If he was bad guy, he would kill him in his fainting sleep. When they fought again, Zoro never defeat, knockout, or kill him as he was still active until Kappa stop the fight between them. So your 'defeat' is just your headcannon and unable to get away from your Two-Piece knowledge thinking something happen when it didn't. Zoro was given the sword by bargain to not take Shusui, not because everyone recognize him to have it. If it wasn't for that, he will still take Shusui in the end and nothing more.

Are we done here, as I heard enough of your Zoro-Brain crap that my mind gets numb listening to your headcannon denial back to back to back...:whitepress:.
Even when I give you the chapters for you to refer to you still deny facts. What else is new.

Keep up the headcanon. At least you are consistent with that 😉.

Even when I give you the chapters for you to refer to you still deny facts. What else is new.

Keep up the headcanon. At least you are consistent with that 😉.
Didn't denied chapters. I look inside them and read them and I saw this:

Your best point is that it was tie, Zoro didn't defeat someone if he faints seconds later and Gyukimaro was active and walk away when he realize he was going to keel over. Not because he fears him. You don't grin at someone if you fear them. That just stupid and your ignoring both physical and context actions showing there. If he was a bad guy, he would end him there. So get off your headcannon he 'defeated him' as well he 'won' the fight when he still couldn't get sword back or beat the guy who took it.

Come back when your ready to be serious kid, not put out Disney make-believe crap.

luffy never defeated doflamingo he fainted after the fight
neither moria because luffy fainted to:rolaugh:
No he was active and looking down on scene before going out of G4, talking about seconds later while that was minutes later and he already defeated all opponents in he had, Zoro couldn't finish with Gyukimaro and still couldn't next round lol.

Nice headcannon :rolaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think Zoro’s big fight this arc will be King, but most of y’all seem to think he’s destined to bring Kaido down...do you believe he’ll do so after an actual fight, or just be part of the presumptive collective attack on Kaido at the end?

Personally, I think the marimo is gonna eat King alive (not to say he won’t struggle mightily) and then jump into the fray to help Luffy and whoever deal the final blow. Enma’s definitely gonna help him break through the Yonko’s tough skin, but I see him really shining with that thing AFTER Wano. Alternatively, he could use Oden’s sword to deal some damage to Big Mom; we already know her skin is nigh impenetrable (psychotic episodes excluded), so something that could shatter Kaido’s natural defenses should work on Linlin with similar efficacy.

(Sorry if this was already discussed earlier in the thread, don’t feel like parsing through a dozen pages of arguments to confirm.)

Didn't denied chapters. I look inside them and read them and I saw this:

Your best point is that it was tie, Zoro didn't defeat someone if he faints seconds later and Gyukimaro was active and walk away when he realize he was going to keel over. Not because he fears him. You don't grin at someone if you fear them. That just stupid and your ignoring both physical and context actions showing there. If he was a bad guy, he would end him there. So get off your headcannon he 'defeated him' as well he 'won' the fight when he still couldn't get sword back or beat the guy who took it.

Come back when your ready to be serious kid, not put out Disney make-believe crap.
First, you left a lot out after Zoro was hit.

Second, if we step in a ring to fight and you hit me and I don't fall. Then hit you and you fall unable to get up and I'm still standing I won the fight. If then fall after the fight is over it doesn't matter because the fight is clearly over. That's what happen. It's hard for you to accept that.

The Fox saw Zoro still standing ready to continue their battle. He can't see the future so there is no reason for him to walk away unless he no longer wanted to fight. Meaning he forfeit the battle. The fox didn't look back so there is nothing to support he knew what happened to Zoro.

First, you left a lot out after Zoro was hit.

Second, if we step in a ring to fight and you hit me and I don't fall. Then hit you and you fall unable to get up and I'm still standing I won the fight. If then fall after the fight is over it doesn't matter because the fight is clearly over. That's what happen. It's hard for you to accept that.

The Fox saw Zoro still standing ready to continue their battle. He can't see the future so there is no reason for him to walk away unless he no longer wanted to fight. Meaning he forfeit the battle.
Yeah, he was groaning in pain and need to take his blade to defeat him instead of using his own as the same guy who defeated Daz Bones with 1 sword of his and Zombie Ryuma with 2 swords of his, couldn't do the same to an nerf pleasure and need to take his weapon to tied with him. That is 'feat-worthy' lol.

If throughout, not seconds after you fall down. You tied and I would beat you in a fight now, don't you try it lol. In manga time that was seconds, not minutes.

Gyukimaro didn't forfeit, he left him there to die as he know wound was serious and Zoro collapse soon after and no reason for him to leave the guy who took his weapon alone like that. He fainted cause his skills suck and he sucks. He need retraining which is why he is training later in the arc.

Yeah, he was groaning in pain and need to take his blade to defeat him instead of using his own as the same guy who defeated Daz Bones with 1 sword of his and Zombie Ryuma with 2 swords of his, couldn't do the same to an nerf pleasure and need to take his weapon to tied with him. That is 'feat-worthy' lol.

If throughout, not seconds after you fall down. You tied and I would beat you in a fight now, don't you try it lol. In manga time that was seconds, not minutes.

Gyukimaro didn't forfeit, he left him there to die as he know wound was serious and Zoro collapse soon after and no reason for him to leave the guy who took his weapon alone like that. He fainted cause his skills suck and he sucks. He need retraining which is why he is training later in the arc.
I asked you for facts and you continue to bring me nothing. You keep making up headcanon.

Zoro in pain mean nothing because he just saw fight and win with an injury. He doesn't know what type of ability Zoro has. He's a fox that can look like a person. He didn't know if the wound would be enough to kill Zoro.

The manga shows Zoro was ready to continue their battle and a fox walking away. The manga shows Zoro drop after the fox no longer wanted to fight, which indicates Zoor was holding on until he knew you no longer needed to fight.

Zoro was hit because he dropped his guard against the fox. The manga literally has Zoro say that so stop the headcanon

I

Inspector_Mu

I asked you for facts and you continue to bring me nothing. You keep making up headcanon.

Zoro in pain mean nothing because he just saw fight and win with an injury. He doesn't know what type of ability Zoro has. He's a fox that can look like a person. He didn't know if the wound would be enough to kill Zoro.

The manga shows Zoro was ready to continue their battle and a fox walking away. The manga shows Zoro drop after the fox no longer wanted to fight, which indicates Zoor was holding on until he knew you no longer needed to fight.

Zoro was hit because he dropped his guard against the fox. The manga literally has Zoro say that so stop the headcanon
He is weak...
Finished

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Still amazes me people continue arguing about the faint. That was a purely plot driven occurence. If Zoro didn't faint, he'd have continued to follow Gyukimaru, not been introduced to Toko and Hiyori, and wouldn't have met up with Brook and prompt his arrival at Yasu's funeral.

It's an outlier that honestly shouldn't be latched onto as much as it is. It makes you look desperate.

I did give you facts, just you in denial if you can't see out of your Two-Piece headcannon and denying evidence that Goda put out. Come back when you have true evidence that Zoro wasn't fainting when he was and panel he defeated Gyukimaro. Talking legit defeat like Crocodile, Doflamingo, etc.. Them unconscious and no longer moving and fighting or he kill him. Zoro did none of that with Gyukimaro. He couldn't beat him even after second round and heal up.

Zoro fainted because he was damage hard by nerf pleasure and need medical attention again like with Hawkins who left him bleeding and was unfazed and uninjured on his end. The more you try to push away visible facts, the more you look like idiot on your end.

Nah, he just sucks plain and simple. When he isn't hype tool in 4 of his fights, he still hasn't beaten an credible and serious foe still throughout NW and last we saw him facing someone left him fainting on ground needing help again. Sooner you see canon that is One Piece and stop reading Dos Piece/Two-Piece, we can get on our lives and you don't have to keep talking to me and others.
Post automatically merged:

Still amazes me people continue arguing about the faint. That was a purely plot driven occurence. If Zoro didn't faint, he'd have continued to follow Gyukimaru, not been introduced to Toko and Hiyori, and wouldn't have met up with Brook and prompt his arrival at Yasu's funeral.

It's an outlier that honestly shouldn't be latched onto as much as it is. It makes you look desperate.
Same reason you guys bring up Sanji on his 'leg' issues despite same man fought with guy and didn't stop fighting him till he left, not because Sanji gave up or fall over on the ground. He even ran with same leg in the arc. So once your side stop pushing that from your side, we can stop with fainting on our side despite it's canon he did faint in the fight and no plot about it. That's bad excuse to defend it to blame it on plot if you don't get your answer. We can blame a lot on plot then on every occurrence. He fainted and he needs retraining. Zoro isn't 'Gary Sue', he is flawed being end of the day.

I did give you facts, just you in denial if you can't see out of your Two-Piece headcannon and denying evidence that Goda put out. Come back when you have true evidence that Zoro wasn't fainting when he was and panel he defeated Gyukimaro. Talking legit defeat like Crocodile, Doflamingo, etc.. Them unconscious and no longer moving and fighting or he kill him. Zoro did none of that with Gyukimaro. He couldn't beat him even after second round and heal up.

Zoro fainted because he was damage hard by nerf pleasure and need medical attention again like with Hawkins who left him bleeding and was unfazed and uninjured on his end. The more you try to push away visible facts, the more you look like idiot on your end.

Nah, he just sucks plain and simple. When he isn't hype tool in 4 of his fights, he still hasn't beaten an credible and serious foe still throughout NW and last we saw him facing someone left him fainting on ground needing help again. Sooner you see canon that is One Piece and stop reading Dos Piece/Two-Piece, we can get on our lives and you don't have to keep talking to me and others.
Post automatically merged:

Same reason you guys bring up Sanji on his 'leg' issues despite same man fought with guy and didn't stop fighting him till he left, not because Sanji gave up or fall over on the ground. He even ran with same leg in the arc. So once your side stop pushing that from your side, we can stop with fainting on our side despite it's canon he did faint in the fight and no plot about it. That's bad excuse to defend it to blame it on plot if you don't get your answer. We can blame a lot on plot then on every occurrence. He fainted and he needs retraining. Zoro isn't 'Gary Sue', he is flawed being end of the day.
Just stop. You are bring too much toxic to this entire forum with your headcanon. The fact he still call Killer a pleasure is a perfect example. You don't care about Oda work. Only about your headcanon because it makes you believe you are right.

Peace

Just stop. You are bring too much toxic to this entire forum with your headcanon. The fact he still call Killer a pleasure is a perfect example. You don't care about Oda work. Only about your headcanon because it makes you believe you are right.

Peace
Still waiting for panel evidence and you failed to bring me valid ones about any I asked for. Your headcannon are a curse and you should be ashamed of waiting time like that if you don't have anything to backup on. Learn to debate next time, Kid.

Still waiting for panel evidence and you failed to bring me valid ones about any I asked for. Your headcannon are a curse and you should be ashamed of waiting time like that if you don't have anything to backup on. Learn to debate next time, Kid.
That's right, I didn't provide the manga panel showing that Killer is a pleasure because it doesn't exist. Next time tell Oda to create them for you so you will have manga facts to support your post.

While you are at it tell Kaido that those 7 times he lost, he really didn't lose because he wasn't injured in those battles. Like you said the person who have the most injuries once a battle is over is the one how lost. While you are at it tell every single referee over any type of fighting sport like UFC that the winner has to have less injures.

:seriously: