Controversial The defenitive thread about swordsmanship skills and titles.

Until now It Is since no evidence on Mihawk having CoC and CoC being the strongest haki.
Yes you keep repeating that there is no evidence of Mihawk having CoC ( which is pretty much debunked since Zoro just obtained aCoC and couldnt turn his swords into black blades even with CoA & aCoC, you can leave that aside ) but i am going with your logic that there is also no statement from someone that Shanks has superior haki to Mihawk.

Yes you keep repeating that there is no evidence of Mihawk having CoC ( which is pretty much debunked since Zoro just obtained aCoC and couldnt turn his swords into black blades even with CoA & aCoC, you can leave that aside ) but i am going with your logic that there is also no statement from someone that Shanks has superior haki to Mihawk.
There Is no statement about Shanks having Better CoO or CoA but until now One has CoC (the strongest haki) the other no so Shanks has overall Better haki until new evidences.
I am not saying that Mihawk won't have CoC, but since you people like to play this game like, isn't It clear that Shanks has Better haki?
He has the best haki feats in the verse and he's hyped for It, it's his peculiar thing, his main arsenal, of course Shanks Is Better in that regard, like Mihawk Is Better in swordsmanship.

There Is no statement about Shanks having Better CoO or CoA but until now One has CoC (the strongest haki) the other no so Shanks has overall Better haki until new evidences.
I am not saying that Mihawk won't have CoC, but since you people like to play this game like, isn't It clear that Shanks has Better haki?
He has the best haki feats in the verse and he's hyped for It, it's his peculiar thing, his main arsenal, of course Shanks Is Better in that regard, like Mihawk Is Better in swordsmanship.
The best haki feats....like?

If you keep going by evidence, there is also no evidence that Shanks has any other fighting style besides swordmanship. All the evidence so far indicates that he fights with sword only. And no Haki is not a fighting style.

Shanks using CoC against Top tier character.

Mihawk CoC (IF HE HAS IT) Is not enough against fodders and he has to use his sword.

:josad::josad:
Greenbull didnt faint soo his haki served no purpose other than announcing his presence, soo whats your point? LMAO.

You do realize CoC only make the weakest of fodders faint right? Shanks CoC could only make the new WB recruits faint when he used it, the big majority of WB crew was not even affected by it.

Greenbull didnt faint soo his haki served no purpose other than announcing his presence, soo whats your point? LMAO.

You do realize CoC only make the weakest of fodders faint right? Shanks CoC could only make the new WB recruits faint when he used it, the big majority of WB crew was not even affected by it.
And Mihawk doesn't even make fodders faint.
He call them insects but he has to use his sword.
:josad:

Honestly, at this point, it doesn't really even matter what the title is for. It doesn't matter how Mihawk got it. Or how much of Shanks' fighting style comes from haki and how much he can do irrelevant to a blade, etc.

WSS is Zoro's ambition. And Zoro is far more important than either of these two characters.

And this is how Zoro perceives his ambition and this is what Zoro wants to become:

As long as Shanks is a swordsman in name, calls himself a swordsman, or is officially dubbed as such by Oda, he simply cannot EoS Zoro lol.

And there's no reason to assume the title Zoro wants to hold somehow has different fundamental meaning than the one Oda says Mihawk holds in both name and actuality.

Honestly, at this point, it doesn't really even matter what the title is for. It doesn't matter how Mihawk got it. Or how much of Shanks' fighting style comes from haki and how much he can do irrelevant to a blade, etc.

WSS is Zoro's ambition. And Zoro is far more important than either of these two characters.

And this is how Zoro perceives his ambition and this is what Zoro wants to become:

As long as Shanks is a swordsman in name, calls himself a swordsman, or is officially dubbed as such by Oda, he simply cannot EoS Zoro lol.

And there's no reason to assume the title Zoro wants to hold somehow has different fundamental meaning than the one Oda says Mihawk holds in both name and actuality.
If It was as you all said.
Zoro would defeat Shanks first and then defeat Mihawk.
"Mihawk waiting for someone stronger than Shanks"
If this was the case then Oda would draw Zoro beating Shanks, being ready to fight Mihawk and then beating him too.
But Who knows why I don't think anyone here thinks Zoro Will fight Shanks.
Kinda weird, isn't It?

If It was as you all said.
Zoro would defeat Shanks first and then defeat Mihawk.
If this was the case then Oda would draw Zoro beating Shanks, being ready to fight Mihawk and then beating him too.
Kinda weird, isn't It?
How does anything I said implies Zoro will beat Shanks in story?

It just proves that Zoro's version of WSS who will not lose to any swordsman- not even once- no matter what. That's literally how he puts it.

That means Zoro will be stronger than Shanks when he challenges and defeats Mihawk, yes? It doesn't say Mihawk is waiting for someone who'd beat Shanks.

How does anything I said implies Zoro will beat Shanks in story?

It just proves that Zoro's version of WSS who will not lose to any swordsman- not even once- no matter what. That's literally how he puts it.

That means Zoro will be stronger than Shanks when he challenges and defeats Mihawk, yes? It doesn't say Mihawk is waiting for someone who'd beat Shanks.
And by fighting which character Zoro Will surpass Shanks?
If Zoro won't fight Red Hair but he has to surpass him to fight Mihawk First tell me which character will bring Zoro to Yonko level even before defeating Mihawk.

And by fighting which character Zoro Will surpass Shanks?
Same as how Kaido fought which character to surpass Shanks, BM and others for strongest creature.

Or how Roger and WB fought and defeated a lot of big names 1v1 for their title or prestige :')

If Zoro won't fight Red Hair but he has to surpass him to fight Mihawk First tell me which character will bring Zoro to Yonko level even before defeating Mihawk.
We'll see. Idk plot.

All my post was saying is what Zoro's version of WSS even is. It doesn't even have anything to do with Shanks- that is the VC entry thing.

Until now It Is since no evidence on Mihawk having CoC and CoC being the strongest haki.
it not being stated =/= confirmation mihawk has no CoC.
Post automatically merged:

Kinda weird, isn't It?
uhm i for example think shanks is zoros warmup fight for mihawk, and im pretty sure i mentioned that in some posts here and there

Why not.. They repeated it twice that Vista was Daikengou on his Vivre Card too many years after..

Even Ushimaru is Daikengou, Grandmaster..
Being a master swordsman is NOT the same as equal to mihawk

Fuckin Zoro is currently stronger than Vista and yet you think Vista is equal to Mihawk

Databooks aren’t canon because they have been wrong on multiple occasions. The same way the anime isn’t canon. It’s been wrong too many times as well

Last edited: