Controversial The defenitive thread about swordsmanship skills and titles.

I don't read stupid topics and you don't read manga
I'd say we're even :myman:
You still come here to waste both my time and your time.
Do something more productive, you're here just to catch kudos and approvation from others by denigrating me and my threads, that's so SAD bro.
At least Style and the others try to debunk me after reading it, while you just come here, make fun of someone with your comments to receive the approvation of others?

I pity you, honestly, can't even get mad at you, you're like a child searching for convalidation from his classmates.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Do something more productive, you're here just to catch kudos and approvation from others by denigrating me and my threads, that's so SAD bro.
At least Style and the others try to debunk me after reading it, while you just come here, make fun of someone with your comments to receive the approvation of others?

I pity you, honestly, can't even get mad at you, you're like a child searching for convalidation from his classmates.
Instead of answering him why not grow a pair and answer why zoro is using the same moves from his intro

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro became a Sword Master so he got better, he's same ranking as Shanks, but he isn't of the same rank of Vista, Ryuma, Mihawk and Ushimaru.
Post automatically merged:

Ok, you didn't even read it.
Basically, Zoro's skill level did not ever prevent him from being a swordsman. Zoro was a swordsman before he was a swordmaster; he is a swordsman after becoming a sword master, and he will be a swordsman after he becomes a great swordmaster, which means the WSS title applies across the board regardless of skill level.

Congratulations, you single-handedly destroyed the last hope of coping for the anti-Mihawk gang.

By the way in case you don't understand @Gol D. Roger is saying Shanks>Mihawk..
I said exactly the opposite.

So Zoro doesn't want to be strongest KENSHI but strongest Dai-Kengo right? This is what you are saying, confirm it and it's enough for me
Sandman said Zoro wants to be strongest Dai-Kengo, he knows more about translations than I do and I cba to scour through 1058 chapters for a panel of Zoro saying he wants to be Sekai Saikyo no Kenshi specifically. So I'll take his word for it.

Meaning Shanks isn't included in Zoro's dream as he isn't a Dai-Kengo.

However, Shanks is included in Mihawk's title as Mihawk is the strongest swordsman. So Mihawk is overall stronger than Shanks, and when Zoro surpasses Mihawk he will inevitably surpass Shanks as a result.

Basically, Zoro's skill level did not ever prevent him from being a swordsman. Zoro was a swordsman before he was a swordmaster; he is a swordsman after becoming a sword master, and he will be a swordsman after he becomes a great swordmaster, which means the WSS title applies across the board regardless of skill level.

Congratulations, you single-handedly destroyed the last hope of coping for the anti-Mihawk gang
still Zoro's dream is to be the strongest Great swordmaster, Shanks isn't even included since he isn't one.
So congrats, the only argument about "mihawk's title must be true because related to zoro's dream" was destroyed, because shanks isn't included in Great swordmaster category so he can be stronger overall than Mihawk and this wouldn't make Zoro's dreame fake.

I have already argued in the other threads equal to this one
But the problem is that you don't know how to continue that by now you don't know what to come up with
At least respond to my arguments instead of ignoring them as you do with much of the manga
I honestly got tired of arguing and not getting a response because you don't know how to counter it

Can ushimaru scar kaido
skill alone don't provide potency..

zoro had Coc imbued in his All out attack

we dont even know if even with superior skill if he had Acoc or even adequate potency to do that

zoro literally has modes.. which go beyond what mere skill does
but... Acoc? enma? plot?

comon now Nik you did read Saitama vs Garuo... basically Skill vs Superior physique

skill do no shit if they ain't potent

Sandman said Zoro wants to be strongest Dai-Kengo, he knows more about translations than I do and I cba to scour through 1058 chapters for a panel of Zoro saying he wants to be Sekai Saikyo no Kenshi specifically. So I'll take his word for it.

Meaning Shanks isn't included in Zoro's dream as he isn't a Dai-Kengo.

However, Shanks is included in Mihawk's title as Mihawk is the strongest swordsman. So Mihawk is overall stronger than Shanks, and when Zoro surpasses Mihawk he will inevitably surpass Shanks as a result.
But one of the main arguments was "Mihawk's title can't be fake because Shanks is included in Zoro's dream" now that this isn't valid this means that Mihawk's title can proven to be fraudulent and this wouldn't make Zoro's dream fake since Zoro only cares about being strongest Dai-Kengo.
Good, good.
Post automatically merged:

I have already argued in the other threads equal to this one
But the problem is that you don't know how to continue that by now you don't know what to come up with
At least respond to my arguments instead of ignoring them as you do with much of the manga
I honestly got tired of arguing and not getting a response because you don't know how to counter it
Just read what I have written above.