Controversial The defenitive thread about swordsmanship skills and titles.

Summary.
I want the translation of the Vivrecard.
Not gonna change your mind.

You, this rootbeer guy and a few others even if Mihawk wins on screen against Shanks you will come up with "Shanks didnt use his full haki because its not fair in sword duels" shit.

This is your headcanon theory.

The VC doesnt say anything about Mihawk not evolving in these years. You insist about some "Kengou/Dai Kengou" databook theories when there was no time in the manga that someone had an official ranking among the swordsmen, but when another databook or VC says something you dont like you come up with excuses.
They competed 13 years ago that is a fact.

mihawk is stated to be a Daikengou in the manga and Ushimaru as well..

Not gonna change your mind.

You, this rootbeer guy and a few others even if Mihawk wins on screen against Shanks you will come up with "Shanks didnt use his full haki because its not fair in sword duels" shit.
No, I won't.
I honestly wanna check if Mihawk's vivrecard says "stronger" or "Better at swordsmanship" for Shanks.

They competed 13 years ago that is a fact.

mihawk is stated to be a Daikengou in the manga and Ushimaru as well..
You are officially more retarted than LErkan. When you can comprehend that Kengou & Kenshi are the same and not something different you can come again.

Last edited:
from a legit translator fuck off if you don't have anything to provide
Legit translator who has a Mihawk and Zoro bias..

Shanks is a silhouette there, he is the " unexpected " and " the diligent Daikengou" is Mihawk..
----------------------------------------------lgai----------To------Mamena Daikengou---------------

Shanks is Drunk for fuck sakes how can he be diligent..
Post automatically merged:

You are officially more retarted than LErkan. When you can comprehend that Kengou & Kenshi is the same and not something different you can come again.
Admirals and Vice Admirals are the same they're marines still higher rank than the other..

Legit translator who has a Mihawk and Zoro bias..

Shanks is a silhouette there, he is the " unexpected " and " the diligent Daikengou" is Mihawk..
----------------------------------------------lgai----------To------Mamena Daikengou---------------

Shanks is Drunk for fuck sakes how can he be diligent..
Post automatically merged:

Admirals and Vice Admirals are the same they're marines still higher rank than the other..
headcanon post a legit translation or fuck off, denden translated even VCs and never was shown to be biased you think she is arthur who mistranslated shanks to be above admirals to wank him lmao

Very simple and straightforward logic, well done. Couldn't be any easier to understand.
I wonder if people would consider Roger a Dai Kengou, even if he just swinged Haki around.
Is Big Mom a Dai Kengou too? I guess so, they must be if they were to be stronger than Vista.

You're the one making a claim. I've shown both Oden and Zoro use shockwaves and calling it "xx sword style attack" which is only used for swordsmanship attacks in manga.
Not yet confirmed as a fencing attack, and Zoro was literally using the pressure of his cuts to make a gust of winds, so he was still using cuts above all else lmao

I've shown BM use a blast that is officially called swordsmanship. It's literally a blast. It never cuts.
You haven't tasted shit. It's an attack that shreds everything that whole, it was literally slashing through King Baum

If you're going to call it fraudulent, that's okay, but we need something more than "all swordsmanship attacks are cutting cause I say so"
I'm just using minimal logic.
Swordsmen in One Piece use their slashes as a fighting principle.

You need to give a single implication or statement in entire manga history including side material or even anime which says Swordsmanship is limited to cutting only.
I don't need proof to tell an idiot that 2+2=4.

Alabasta confirmed that not cutting when you don't want to cut is as much a part of swordsmanship as cutting everything and steel. So your argument is completely negated to begin with.
You are completely desperate using this kind of argument. The technique of ''cutting what I want and cutting what I don't want'' is precisely a cutting technique. Sometimes I think I'm wasting my time and you're trolling

I'm just using minimal logic.
Swordsmen in One Piece use their slashes as a fighting principle.

I don't need proof to tell an idiot that 2+2=4.
Mate, why are you spamming "idiot" and troll" over me respectfully disagreeing with your literal head-canon and refusing to treat it like a fact lol.

Do you not see the problem here? You're coming up with your own imaginary rules, dubbing them as 2+2 and insulting others for not going with your head-canon that has zero Manga basis.

Fencing attack? Who cares about that, man? Zoro does not give a shit about it. Zoro does not care what you use with your skills, if you freeze, if you burn, if you shockwave or if you cut.

As long as you're a swordsman officially, he can't be WSS unless he can defeat you. That's all what matters.

That's his dream. Any arbitrary rules you or I make up don't matter.

You haven't tasted shit. It's an attack that shreds everything that whole, it was literally slashing through King Baum
It's an explosion. It creates a huge explosion and shockwave. It didn't leave any gashes on Kidd. Can you show it do so?

You are completely desperate using this kind of argument. The technique of ''cutting what I want and cutting what I don't want'' is precisely a cutting technique. Sometimes I think I'm wasting my time and you're trolling
It's a part of swordsmanship to not cut when you don't want to. Having non-cutting techniques is a part of swordsmanship.

Zoro swinging his blade fast yet not even cutting grass is part of swordsmanship.

Just like how air pressure and shockwaves are.

Cutting, not cutting, generating fire, freezing, etc, can all be part of swordsmanship.

The fact that you can't respond to this factual argument without screaming or dubbing "troll" alone shows that you don't have anything to refute with, man.

Last edited:
No, I won't.
I honestly wanna check if Mihawk's vivrecard says "stronger" or "Better at swordsmanship" for Shanks.
剣を業とする全ての者が畏れる"鷹の目"は、かつて刃を交えた"赤髪"を凌ぐ使い手の到来を、未来に見据えている・・・!! Every swordman fears "Hawk-Eye." He looks forward to the arrival of a swordman who can surpass his rival "Red Hair," with whom he crossed blades in the past.

鷹の目"が見通すものは、剣術の才のみに非ず。それは、立ちはだかる者が持つ力の神髄。 What "Hawk-Eye" sees clearly is not just sword talent. The essence of power is in those who stand firm against enemies.

剣を業とする全ての者が畏れる"鷹の目"は、かつて刃を交えた"赤髪"を凌ぐ使い手の到来を、未来に見据えている・・・!! Every swordman fears "Hawk-Eye." He looks forward to the arrival of a swordman who can surpass his rival "Red Hair," with whom he crossed blades in the past.

鷹の目"が見通すものは、剣術の才のみに非ず。それは、立ちはだかる者が持つ力の神髄。 What "Hawk-Eye" sees clearly is not just sword talent. The essence of power is in those who stand firm against enemies.
it says "sword users"
So Mihawk doesn't make any particular distinction, the only thing is that he/she has to be a sword user and that he's superior to Shankusu

使い手
Kana ReadingつかいてRomaji tsukaite Word Senses
Meaning:
  • user; consumer; employer
  • master (e.g. of swordsmanship)
  • prodigal; spendthrift

Last edited: