Controversial The defenitive thread about swordsmanship skills and titles.

T.D.A explained It was refering about Mihawk and the context makes It clear It was Mihawk.

If there are doubts we can ask to @PuckTheGreat (Sorry to mention you again :c).
If you consider everything in the databooks correct why dont you consider this canon aswell ? Or even Mihawk's VC stating he is waiting someone stronger than Shanks.

If you consider everything in the databooks correct why dont you consider this canon aswell ? Or even Mihawk's VC stating he is waiting someone stronger than Shanks.

I mean yes, they were equal.
In fact SHANKS's vivrecard says "from fighting Mihawk to become en equal to Whitebeard"
Shanks evolved.

I mean yes, they were equal.
In fact SHANKS's vivrecard says "from fighting Mihawk to become en equal to Whitebeard"
Shanks evolved.
Nope it states he evolved into an equal presence to Whitebeard. This can have countless meanings not necessarily strength wise but status like Yonko. On the contrary in Mihawk's vivre card specifically stated that he is waiting someone stronger than Shanks.

Nope it states he evolved into an equal presence to Whitebeard. This can have countless meanings not necessarily strength wise but status like Yonko. On the contrary in Mihawk's vivre card specifically stated that he is waiting someone stronger than Shanks.
Post It, full translated and do not use a "summary'
Post automatically merged:

@NoName since you and the other genius couldn't answer my last big post

Explain Why zoros new power up a sword style he can only do with haki not just sword skill

Zoro has a new sword style dependant on HAKI

Now what
Stop tagging that dude it's not me look at his avatar.

@NoName since you and the other genius couldn't answer my last big post

Explain Why zoros new power up a sword style he can only do with haki not just sword skill

Zoro has a new sword style dependant on HAKI

Now what
So what?
You can use haki to make your swordsmanship Better never Say It not.
Depends on you USE haki.
Did Roger use haki for make his sword black? No.
Did Mihawk? Yes.
So Mihawk applied haki to swordsmanship, while Roger the other way around appling swordsmanship as the auxiliary thing/as a tool to his haki

I talk about Mihawk's One.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So what?
Depends on you USE haki.
Did Mihawk? Yes.
So Mihawk applied haki to swordsmanship, while Roger the other way around appling swordsmanship as the auxiliary thing/as a tool to his haki

Roger can't make his sword black permanently cause his haki isn't good enough

Roger did coat his sword in haki and made it black

So what?
Depends on you USE haki.
Did Mihawk? Yes.

Why you talking about black blade when we don't know requirements

So what?
Depends on you USE haki.
Did Mihawk? Yes.

Wrong translation..
Prove it.

Rivals 13 years ago when mihawk was not even WSS yet..
This is your headcanon theory.

The VC doesnt say anything about Mihawk not evolving in these years. You insist about some "Kengou/Dai Kengou" databook theories when there was no time in the manga that someone had an official ranking among the swordsmen, but when another databook or VC says something you dont like you come up with excuses.

So what?
Depends on you USE haki.
Did Mihawk? Yes.

Stop lying to yourself. Zoro and Roger both apply haki to their swordsmanship.