Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
LOL just give it up my man. I tried like 5 years ago, but you just can't defeat braindead agenda posting. It's what this forums was built on, and will continue to be until some CHAD hacker DDOSes us out of our misery or Bogard runs out of money.

Even OP ending won't stop the same 4-5 motherfuckers fighting about the same 2-3 wank agendas if this forum still exists.

Confirmed every chapter at this point
Bogard will never run out of money, he's dipping into his kids' college funds for this forum.

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
will the broadcast happen on egghead as well? It should but then it will spoil other SHs bar Robin.
A clever but cheap workaround is to have it only broadcast everywhere outside of Egghead since the SH are busy fighting or running away. That would also prevent Saturn and Marines from trying to stop it once they caught wind of the event.
:usosmug:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
5 days before you realise oda really off-panelled it :pepecafe:
5 days till Oda has Grandpa Punk reveal Ancient Kingdom/Void Century stuff but only shows the reactions of everyone watching and Robin sleeps through the whole experience.
:funky:
I can tell you guys have been hurt by Trollda way too many times before :suresure:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
A clever but cheap workaround is to have it only broadcast everywhere outside of Egghead since the SH are busy fighting or running away. That would also prevent Saturn and Marines from trying to stop it once they caught wind of the event.
:usosmug:
Speakers are at egghead as well and it would be stupid on VPs part to not telecast this at his own island but everywhere else

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
I can tell you guys have been hurt by Trollda way too many times before :suresure:

Speakers are at egghead as well and it would be stupid on VPs part to not telecast this at his own island but everywhere else
Then we can start promoting the Sanji agenda where he has to protect the corpse as Vegapunk uploads himself into the Punk Records consciousness. Idk tbh, we'll have to see how this is handled next chapter for the lore spoilers.
:stealthblack:

I am very interested in what lore Oda/Vegapunk is going to reveal :steef:
and at the same time, I can't help but shiver about the chance of Oda blueballing us....:josad:
Many people are waiting for Nika's return
I think he’ll officially announce his return and certain groups (like the Elbaf Giant’s) will make their move
I hope we’ll learn something new
Maybe the name of the Ancient Kingdom

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
One thing for certain

You won't learn AK name :peperain:
That's actually the one thing I'm sure we'll learn :peperain:

I expect Imu to Nuke Egghead or Saturn to self destruct or sum shit like that to stop the rest of the announcement, but we'll learn something new of significance or all this would be a waste of time