Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Pretty ironic that Robin who dedicated her ENTIRE LIFE to the past and ancient kingdom fucking OVERSLEEPS while the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD gets to know what was all about :saden::saden::saden::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:
Straw Hats are no longer required.

Nami? Nah. Nika can throw lightning bolts and Nika's #1 worshiper Kuma can teleport them anywhere.
Zoro? Nah. Just Nika-Smash anyone in your way.
Usoppu? Nah. Nika can make his own goggles and hit everything dead-on.
Sanji? Nah. Just Nika-Smash anyone in your way, and considering Luffy can make goggles out of his hair, only a matter of time before he pulls food out of his ass.
Chopper? Nah. Give Nika some food and he's good to go.
Robin? Nah. Nika is the past itself and can hear the Voice of All Things, so translations are no longer required.
Franky? Still needs the ship maintained I guess until Nika learns how to fly.
Brook? Nah. Nika's heartbeat already makes music.
Jinbei? Nah. Franky and others already drove the ship fine before he came. But I guess Nika needs a lifeguard until he breaks the last DF rule and learns how to control the sea cuz Nika
:josad::risitasad:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Actually, I think this is the dark face of Shanks, although he saw cruelty, he did not fight like dragon
Of course, he might be careless like Garp, or he really doesn't have the power to harm five elder
Aye Im really excited to see how Oda explores his character, I need more of what we saw in the beginning of the series with him and his crew, especially Roux and also what he did to Kidd too ironically lol.