Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Tbf Arsenal bottled the league two times now. It's not like all the titles City won have been fradulent - Arsenal just love to bottle when it matters
Lol, this is just a way for me to cope mate. 😂. They did have financial advantage and got all those players in and I find it hard to believe that anyone like Carlo wouldn't have won many titles in PL with this team. Pep is doing a great job but he has got every transfer target in.
I don't want devalue him that much but winning UCL with a club with mid budget is far harder than winning leagues with City.

Lol, this is just a way for me to cope mate. 😂. They did have financial advantage and got all those players in and I find it hard to believe that anyone like Carlo wouldn't have won many titles in PL with this team. Pep is doing a great job but he has got every transfer target in.
I don't want devalue him that much but winning UCL with a club with mid budget is far harder than winning leagues with City.
Agree 100%
Pep, with all his acomplishments, will always have an * next to his name solely because he only managed super teams in his career - prime Barca, Lewa Bayern, and this City

I don't see him celebrating the CL doing on a warm, not-windy night at the Estadio do Dragao with Porto like one Jose Mourinho