The general rant thread

B

Ballel

My school is trying to push a ban on girls wearing tank tops because it’s a “distraction to administration
:laughmoji:

If you ask me, it doesn’t really seem like we’re the problem in this if older men are getting “distracted” by high school girls
Oh god
Our school did something like this but with hotpants:seriously:

J

Joygirl1

In another (german) board I have the exact same Kurumi profile pic as I have here. Yesterday I suddenly got a PN where some seemingly bored and / or braindead team member told me that this picture allegedly is a violation against the rules because of "nudity" :kaidowhat:

And yeah, they were serious with this bullshit. We germans have become the dumbest and most miserable people in this world :lawsigh:
However, I made it pretty clear that I´m not willing to change my profile pic only because of their delusions, so we´re gonna find out what will happen now.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
In another (german) board I have the exact same Kurumi profile pic as I have here. Yesterday I suddenly got a PN where some seemingly bored and / or braindead team member told me that this picture allegedly is a violation against the rules because of "nudity" :kaidowhat:

And yeah, they were serious with this bullshit. We germans have become the dumbest and most miserable people in this world :lawsigh:
However, I made it pretty clear that I´m not willing to change my profile pic only because of their delusions, so we´re gonna find out what will happen now.
This profile pic is mid anyways.
Just change it

J

Joygirl1

I say it like it is, people who want to force me to change my ava for reasons like "nudity" must have had some serious brain damage. And I won´t allow myself to get harassed for no reasons. Fuck people like that! And also fuck the ones who think that such things are okay. So sick of most humans right now :sighting:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I say it like it is, people who want to force me to change my ava for reasons like "nudity" must have had some serious brain damage. And I won´t allow myself to get harassed for no reasons. Fuck people like that! And also fuck the ones who think that such things are okay. So sick of most humans right now :sighting:
Many old people in office is weak to young anime girls. Maybe That's where maybe the prohibition comes. Too much temptation fort them. A trending phenomenon in current events. Found lot of similar things happening

J

Joygirl1

Many old people in office is weak to young anime girls. Maybe That's where maybe the prohibition comes. Too much temptation fort them. A trending phenomenon in current events. Found lot of similar things happening
Bullshit logic. Almost half of the avas on Worstgen must have been forbidden then. For violations against "nudity" :vistalaugh:

This world is so fucked up with people like King Harassment running around freely on it.