The general rant thread

B

Ballel

lol even when their reasons are literally bullshit? Wow, congratulations, what an obedient little sheep you are!
:amazing: that's how I used to call him back in the day.
I say it like it is, people who want to force me to change my ava for reasons like "nudity" must have had some serious brain damage. And I won´t allow myself to get harassed for no reasons. Fuck people like that! And also fuck the ones who think that such things are okay. So sick of most humans right now :sighting:
PREACH:finally:💯
This world is so fucked up with people like King Harassment running around freely on it
Yup.
Larashima has that colonist mindset:whitepress:
This is the perfect name btw:cheers::broocry:

J

Joygirl1

The newest development in the "nudity" scandal: As mentioned that bitch kept on falsely accusing my profile pic (same as I have here on WG) as a violation against "nudity" and even set me a deadline for changing it which I ignored of course. One thing about that board is that it has a function where you can see when and how often someone visited your profile and I saw that she was looking at my profile almost EVERY FUCKING HOUR, wtf? She has no goddamn life at all :kaidowhat::kobeha:

So, after staring at my beautiful profile for several days she threatened me to take my case to the admina of the site, very sure and overconfident that I will get punished for refusing her bullshit orders. At first the admina started the conversation by stating that she heard that there was a conflict between me and the team (obviously that other bitch told her some bs trying to make me look bad) but it didn´t take too long until I noticed that I could talk more normally with her and after I described my view she was already taking a step back here. Suddenly she suggested me to do the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what her annoying team bitch wanted me to do :kawak:
Instead of zooming in on Kurumi´s face which would have kinda ruined the profile pic the admina told me that I should zoom out. Okay, this was something I could actually do. Now you can see her full dress and all, not really making a difference, instead probably showing even a tiny little more skin than before but for some reason she said it´s better now and gave me her okay :happinesspunch:
I have a feeling she was more annoyed by her own team´s stupidity and getting involved into this than about me actually :luffylaugh:

Oh, that glorious moment in the chat today when those other bitch showed up again, trying to play nice and friendly as she usually does in public, provocatively greeting me despite hating my guts, only for me to tell her that I´ve got approval by the admina and that I won´t face any punishment, oh you could tell that on the inside she was fuming of anger about her not gracefully taking such a huge L, it made my day :gokulaugh::holdthisl:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
In another (german) board I have the exact same Kurumi profile pic as I have here. Yesterday I suddenly got a PN where some seemingly bored and / or braindead team member told me that this picture allegedly is a violation against the rules because of "nudity" :kaidowhat:

And yeah, they were serious with this bullshit. We germans have become the dumbest and most miserable people in this world :lawsigh:
However, I made it pretty clear that I´m not willing to change my profile pic only because of their delusions, so we´re gonna find out what will happen now.
i mean those shoulders tho:shocking: