The general rant thread

I fucking hate slow drivers

Get the fuck of the road if you are too scared to add some gas. You just create a gridlock and raise rage in other drivers.

And if you do wanna drive slow, if you see a big traffic behind you turn somewhere and let it pass you for christ sake
Slow drivers are terrible, but slow drivers who suddenly get in front of you and then slow down infuriate me. It is like they want to have an accident.

Banchi

yawn-together
β€Ž
Alright here's my rant.

Some dumb bitch notgonnasayanynames reported me instead of interacted with me on their thread because they're a caring kind person.

They got that queen mentality on a nerdy forum mentality that's your hint

Mild rant but I don't like going to the office during slow periods where I have to pretend that I'm doing stuff

I rather be at home sleeping
how about you master the art of deception and sleep while acting like you're working

Post automatically merged:

Covid sucks.Politics sucks at the moment.The Economy seems to be going down as well.Fuck this.I want my normal life back.
its time to learn adaptability honestly.. not just you I'm speaking in general.

i anticipate things will be turbulent in the near future too

Okay there’s something I absolutely hate.
Nobody is perfect and we all have our faults but there are some people who are truly evil and act like saints.
They talk bad about a person but when they see him they act like his best friend.
I have lost my trust in people because I saw how two faced people can be. My biggest foe was my uncle who I loved so much.
Being an asshole is another thing but what drives me crazy are two faced people because the majority of the people think that they’re good.

an honest foe is better than a fake friend

Banchi

yawn-together
β€Ž
Okay there’s something I absolutely hate.
Nobody is perfect and we all have our faults but there are some people who are truly evil and act like saints.
They talk bad about a person but when they see him they act like his best friend.
I have lost my trust in people because I saw how two faced people can be. My biggest foe was my uncle who I loved so much.
Being an asshole is another thing but what drives me crazy are two faced people because the majority of the people think that they’re good.

an honest foe is better than a fake friend
Basically what I said only it was here.

Oh and they aren't my friend

I hate dealing with these stupid hillbilly suits that think just because their dad is a manager at my company mean I won't grill there inbreed red neck ass for not providing more than common sense. Being a data scientist is making too many enemies and these southern vendors are fucking idiots.

the governor of my state is so fucking evil

since roe v wade is overturned, Texas's trigger law is going to go in effect within a month or so. This is so fucking draconian, I swear to god.

Doctors can go to prison for life for performing abortions
there is no exceptions for rape or incest
Post automatically merged:

I've been seething about this all day long. If any of you guys live in texas and are eligible to vote in fall, please vote beto. I know not everyone is as liberal as I am, but Greg Abbott literally wants to force rape victims to carry their pregnancies to term.

Last edited: