Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
Yeah mb.

This chapter confirms BM >>>>>>> Kaido since he declared to kill one, and didn't try to stop the other.

Listen dumbass, Queen shat himself at who? Only Kaido, BM and Zoro.

What does that tell you?

Also it's not even Zoro who says this so congrats, you can't even read.
You're comparing Zoro to the Yonko and I'm a dumbass. Go see a psychiatrist. I don't know if they have them for One Piece stupidity.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah mb.

This chapter confirms BM >>>>>>> Kaido since he declared to kill one, and didn't try to stop the other.

What does that tell you?

No hes the one whose wrong. It wasnt zoro who spoke about meme.

Not even Fuji's gravity crushed Zoro and that was pre Enma training and no Asura. Kaido has got similar "gravitational" potency, hence he is literally not crushing Zoro and I mean literally if you comprehend what I mean.

Besides if the author makes the co MC state that he wants to take on Kaido and the crucial final fight is up he certainly can't make him figure badly.
zoro will not look bad, he will still be cool and get respect from kaido, but zoro can't do anything kaido, luffy has beaten katakuri, 1 yc3, dofy before that, he has mastered 2 above 3 types of haki to the top and people here still think luffy can't beat kaido. If luffy can't beat kaido then zoro won't be able to scratch the kaido skin

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
zoro will not look bad, he will still be cool and get respect from kaido, but zoro can't do anything kaido, luffy has beaten katakuri, 1 yc3, dofy before that, he has mastered 2 above 3 types of haki to the top and people here still think luffy can't beat kaido. If luffy can't beat kaido then zoro won't be able to scratch the kaido skin
Kinemon and kiku cut kaido. How stupid can you be.

Is this a copypasta from some condom fans?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
You're comparing Zoro to the Yonko and I'm a dumbass. Go see a psychiatrist. I don't know if they have them for One Piece stupidity.
You suck off Doflamingo 24/7 and compare him to top tiers when he now completely irrelevant.

Go see Dr Hiluluk.
:pepelit:

No hes the one whose wrong. It wasnt zoro who spoke about meme.
Yeah dw, I've mentioned that as well. I was just playing in my first of of that post.

Yeah mb.

What does that tell you?

Why can't he do anything despite the countless time spent by the author perpetuating the Oden parallel? Remember what Oden did to Kaido?

If we put all elements together and form one puzzle we notice that each singular element was not important by itself but there are too many elements to ignore the notion that Zoro will basically succeed in at least provoking Kaido big damages.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Zolo himself stated it's not easy to reach the top because of King and Queen, King is blocking the sky and Queen blocking the normal route, Queen is just goofy and like to act panicked , Zoro still didn't prove he's even on his lvl
Not on Queen's level eh.

Zoro wasn't the one screaming from a casual attack and a declaration.

Idk man, if you still view Zoro as below Queen, you're going to be in for a bad arc.

Zolo himself stated it's not easy to reach the top because of King and Queen, King is blocking the sky and Queen blocking the normal route, Queen is just goofy and like to act panicked , Zoro still didn't prove he's even on his lvl
Pretty weird that Zoro would mock Kaido then if he is concerned about the small calamities don't you believe.

The terminology combined with the tone Zoro used was pretty banter-induced, and it shows Zoro's confidence as well as Oda's will (in my opinion).

You suck off Doflamingo 24/7 and compare him to top tiers when he now completely irrelevant.

Go see Dr Hiluluk.
:pepelit:

Yeah dw, I've mentioned that as well. I was just playing in my first of of that post.
Zoro was literally panting at gifters Doffy was shitting out and didn't want in his crew.

He should go back to Dressrosa to cut birdcage before talking about Kaido.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Dont forget what happend to the last dragon zoro come across. Oda seems to love reusing past scenarios ...
Imagine you want to ignore all Ryuma and Oden parallels, all sbs and major hints including the "birth of a new dragon slaying legend", but you try and use a pre-time skip Zoro as an argument.

This level of reaching is beyound anything I've previously seen. Chapter really did break their mental.

Post automatically merged:

Zoro was literally panting at gifters Doffy was shitting out and didn't want in his crew.

He should go back to Dressrosa to cut birdcage before talking about Kaido.
You still believe Doffy is a top tier. You're irrelevant