Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
while this chapter was great .... I still don't think Kaido can even be fully beaten this arc if Luffy don't get more help
as even if he beaten Luffy gonna do the most part

Zoro can beat King and Reopen Kaido's scar ... both can give him a YC1 hype that he should have get ....

but ZKK? I still don't think Zoro kill a beaten Kaido would be a good plot

Oda HATE being predictable .... the fact that people expect ZKK ... means his not gonna do it

As much as I like Zoro's badass moments - the one that finally defeats Kaido is going to be Luffy.
This one has been set in stone since PH.
Why? There's easily more setting in stone for Zoro than for Luffy, and that is because Luffy merely declared he wants to take out Kaido. Not only Zoro somewhat did that, but there are countless elements supporting it like the Oden parallel, Samurai clan parallel etc.

The only truly set in stone match is Luffy vs Big Mom and I even think he will solo her so I'm not biased here as you can see.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda HATE being predictable .... the fact that people expect ZKK ... means his not gonna do it
Not entirely. People to this day misunderstand Zoro killing Kaido with Zoro killing Kaido after soloing him alone which would never happen during this arc.

Zoro will cut Kaido's head at the end of the battle and his head will land in front of the people of Wano marking the end of the tyranny because if there is something Oda loves more than being unpredictable it's symbolism:cheers:

Not entirely. People to this day misunderstand Zoro killing Kaido with Zoro killing Kaido after soloing him alone which would never happen during this arc.

Zoro will cut Kaido's head at the end of the battle and his head will land in front of the people of Wano marking the end of the tyranny because if there is something Oda loves more than being unpredictable it's symbolism:cheers:
I think it's too much of cost to be paid just for a symbolism .....

I even know might do all of this as a set up ... but we are dealing with a world class troll ... so not sure if ZKK (even in the manner you are speaking) would happen .... simply cause it would be a waste

one thing Oda love to do ... is bring villains back for the final war

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme

I always wondered why Ryuma slaying a dragon above the Flower Capital was mentioned back when Zoro fought Gyukimaru, but I guess we know why now. Especially since Onigashima is going to the Flower Capital.
Post automatically merged:

I even know might do all of this as a set up ... but we are dealing with a world class troll ... so not sure if ZKK (even in the manner you are speaking) would happen .... simply cause it would be a waste

You think Kaido is a redeemable villain?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

I always wondered why Ryuma slaying a dragon above the Flower Capital was mentioned back when Zoro fought Gyukimaru, but I guess we know why now. Especially since Onigashima is going to the Flower Capital.

You think Kaido is a redeemable villain?
Not only Oda. Japanese mangakas straight love to wank this whole symbolism stuff in their series.

+ Look at it this way. Is Oda not going to make Luffy a PK because Luffy shouts this shit every time and this is basically the main goal of this damn story?

I mean is Oda going to not give Luffy a PK title because it is too predictable?

C'mon.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Kaido is not coming back for the final war be real.
His story ends in wano, His death is apart of closing Odens story.

while this chapter was great .... I still don't think Kaido can even be fully beaten this arc if Luffy don't get more help
as even if he beaten Luffy gonna do the most part
Zoro can beat King and Reopen Kaido's scar ... both can give him a YC1 hype that he should have get ....

but ZKK? I still don't think Zoro kill a beaten Kaido would be a good plot

Yes, Oda hates being predictable. So instead of SN vs Kaido with ZKK as finisher, we will get just Zoro vs Kaido. And Oda hates being predictable is not entirely right, most of the people predicted he could one shot Apoo and he did, most predicted Zoro will get CoC and it was foreshadowed and that hype is more than even when Luffy got one when he has first shown his CoC. Zoro fans predicted Zoro interested in Kaido and Oda fulfilled their prediction in chapter 997.
Side note: Oda is unpredictable only for judge's son fans. They predicted King and just got BM. They predicted BM captured Sanji while it was just two gifters. They predicted Sanji vs King and yet it was not even Sanji vs gifters etc. and the list goes on.

C'mon.
Luffy being PK is a PROMISE ... not a plot line ....

ZKK is neither a PROMISE nor plot

but Zoro being greatest swordsman who ever lived ... is a promise

Yes, Oda hates being predictable. So instead of SN vs Kaido with ZKK as finisher, we will get just Zoro vs Kaido. And Oda hates being predictable is not entirely right, most of the people predicted he could one shot Apoo and he did, most predicted Zoro will get CoC and it was foreshadowed and that hype is more than even when Luffy got one when he has first shown his CoC. Zoro fans predicted Zoro interested in Kaido and Oda fulfilled their prediction in chapter 997.
Side note: Oda is unpredictable only for judge's son fans. They predicted King and just got BM. They predicted BM captured Sanji while it was just two gifters. They predicted Sanji vs King and yet it was not even Sanji vs gifters etc. and the list goes on.
lol .... everyone in allaince want t piece of Kaido ... not much of prediction tbh

Not only Oda. Japanese mangakas straight love to wank this whole symbolism stuff in their series.

+ Look at it this way. Is Oda not going to make Luffy a PK because Luffy shouts this shit every time and this is basically the main goal of this damn story?

C'mon.
Not trying to take a dig at your ZKK theory and predictability but your analogy is wrong.....Oda gives PK to Luffy and that is set in stone and that doesn't come under "predictable" note, it is the path that Oda choses that he tries to become unpredictable....

Kaido is not coming back for the final war be real.
His story ends in wano, His death is apart of closing Odens story.
Crocodile story was over too
Moria as well
so as any villain he meet ....
we don't even know what final war is ....
again .... I don't see one piece as a fight story ... as many others do ... it's much more stronger than that for me as it prove before

and Kaido is just too good for being dead here and now ... and final war is much bigger than that ...

I might be wrong .... Kaido might die .... somehow .... but as long as Big is with him I'm sure he won't lose this war ... if Big mom go away somehow .. Ok ...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Crocodile story was over too
Moria as well
so as any villain he meet ....
we don't even know what final war is ....
again .... I don't see one piece as a fight story ... as many others do ... it's much more stronger than that for me as it prove before

and Kaido is just too good for being dead here and now ... and final war is much bigger than that ...

I might be wrong .... Kaido might die .... somehow .... but as long as Big is with him I'm sure he won't lose this war ... if Big mom go away somehow .. Ok ...
doji literally said a few chapters ago its not over until hes dead
only luffy is aiming to beat kaido
no one else is
everyone else wants him dead

doji literally said a few chapters ago its not over until hes dead
only luffy is aiming to beat kaido
no one else is
everyone else wants him dead
again ... as long as Big Mom is there ... there is no way in hell they can win ... so I can't really take that as a reality ....
if Kaido was alone ... sure ... there are 20 STRONG fighters in wano ... they can manage to beat 1 top tier ....
but Kaido help is strong and Big Mom don't have any plans to break up the alliance

p.s
Oda is not a fan of killing ....
he can do much better with an alive Kaido in end war ...
beating 2 Yonko is IMPOSSIABLE for Luffy's side ...
Zoro get MORE hype than Luffy in end of arc NEVER happened before ...

so yea ... just wanting him dead and Zoro recreated legend of of a side character to make some poeple happy ... is not enough for me

now I can fully acknowledge ZKK CAN happen .... but not as of now ...

Zoro ain't killing Kaido,because he would end up with much bigger bounty then Luffy and that ain't happening.His reputation would also be much bigger then Luffy's.Zoro would be known through the world as yonkou and WSC killer,while Luffy would be know as the dude that was causing trouble to them.He ain't leaving Wano with bigger fame then his captain,no chance.