Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
why not just say u right lol, all this Zoro killing Kaido nonsense. Yet Laws the only one among the 5 with a name technique that can do that. Everybody else relying on make believe
:cheers:

We just saw why Law wasn’t present in the raid. He’s built different then B list novas, getting to the rooftop not something fodders can stall
:suresure:
Built like a one eyed donkey lmfao. With the full power of his fruit the dude managed to devalue it massively, probably Law’s best accomplishment so far.

I guess after all the other supernova do the heavy lifting Law can warp in and try to help lmfaooo. Cause his ass can’t keep up with the likes of Doffy, Kaido would send him to the Red Line if he caught law with his club.

Built like a one eyed donkey lmfao. With the full power of his fruit the dude managed to devalue it massively, probably Law’s best accomplishment so far.

I guess after all the other supernova do the heavy lifting Law can warp in and try to help lmfaooo. Cause his ass can’t keep up with the likes of Doffy, Kaido would send him to the Red Line if he caught law with his club.
What’s any of this got to do with the thread? Truth hit u to hard huh
name a single move Zoro has that can kill Kaido.... Or change the thread to Law kills Kaido

My dude bringing up Law in a Zoro thread and is trying to turn the tables lmfao

Any of Zoro’s moves could kill Kaido, if Zoro cuts his neck.
I only mention Laws move has more chance at success. I wasn’t wrong either, Zoro technically doesn’t have a move capable of killing Kaido to our knowledge. He’s never damage a YC....

slow down an change the thread to law. Someone with named moves that can kill Kaido

Last edited:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
So no actual answer, more rhetoric! U idiots are in for a Reality check.
what? he was a trash by fugi and sex young master toy and you're dream about law kill kaido :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
ok, i'm the first to say than he is fraud but say than he will be defeat by a sanji level (yes law has the same level than sanji) it's the next another level

So no actual feats yet like Law, just wishful thinking. Laws the only member of the 5 with a named attack “we know” that can kill Kaido
:myman:
Law is irrelevant hes just a hype boy now, Zoro has many feats including finishing of a main villian (morgan)early on in one piece which law failed to do. Zoro also fought luffy one on one and seemed equal (bounty hunter arc) and been getting stronger since then.
Zoro is the right hand man of the future pirate king

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
And he shall finally unleash his upgraded Asura mode in order to manage that ~

asura is another level by these simple yonkos
Post automatically merged:

In the end one piece law will be simple yonko like kaido, big mom and shanks (if he's alive) while zoro in this arc will be surpiss this simple level

This has more of a chance at killing Kaido honestly
That technique doesn't actually kill anyone. Law's powers separate a person into pieces instead of actually killing them, by cutting, them into pieces. That's the reason they could be put back together.

These are two of thr reasons I believe Zoro willl kill Kaido.

Odens retainers told us that the battle isn't over until they literally take titles head.

Kaido stated he won't mind dying if it's to a monster samurai but he doesn't believe she will ever see a samurai at that level again.

The manga has hinted that Zoro will be the second coming of Ryuma and it as if he's going to recreate his legendary feat of defeating the dragon over the capital. Right now Kaido is bringing everyone to the capital.

That information tells us Oda is hinting a Zoro killing Kaido and it will happen over/at the capital.

That technique doesn't actually kill anyone. Law's powers separate a person into pieces instead of actually killing them, by cutting, them into pieces. That's the reason they could be put back together.

These are two of thr reasons I believe Zoro willl kill Kaido.

Odens retainers told us that the battle isn't over until they literally take titles head.

Kaido stated he won't mind dying if it's to a monster samurai but he doesn't believe she will ever see a samurai at that level again.

The manga has hinted that Zoro will be the second coming of Ryuma and it as if he's going to recreate his legendary feat of defeating the dragon over the capital. Right now Kaido is bringing everyone to the capital.

That information tells us Oda is hinting a Zoro killing Kaido and it will happen over/at the capital.
Guessing u forgot how Monet died. U People should really try reading Non Zoro related material more closely.
:whitepress:
I’m not arguing Zoro portrayal, he doesn’t have any named attacks capable of Killing Kaido. Law MES however is that all....
Law is irrelevant hes just a hype boy now, Zoro has many feats including finishing of a main villian (morgan)early on in one piece which law failed to do. Zoro also fought luffy one on one and seemed equal (bounty hunter arc) and been getting stronger since then.
Zoro is the right hand man of the future pirate king
What this got to do with the point? How’s this stop MES from being the only named attack among the 5. That can kill Kaido?

what? he was a trash by fugi and sex young master toy and you're dream about law kill kaido :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
ok, i'm the first to say than he is fraud but say than he will be defeat by a sanji level (yes law has the same level than sanji) it's the next another level
Huh? So down

Guessing u forgot how Monet died. U People should really try reading Non Zoro related material more closely.
:whitepress:
I’m not arguing Zoro portrayal, he doesn’t have any named attacks capable of Killing Kaido. Law MES however is that all....

What this got to do with the point? How’s this stop MES from being the only named attack among the 5. That can kill Kaido?

Huh? So down
Monet died because she was stabbed in the heart by Vergo not because she was cut into pieces by Law or had her heart removed.

If you think Law can easily remove his heart and cut him with the pieces you are fooling yourself. Kaido is much stronger than Doffy he couldn't even do that to Doffy.

We don't know Zoro's full strength. He has at least improved his haki and have not showed us his asura mode post ts. That was before his training.

This has more of a chance at killing Kaido honestly
:suresure::suresure::suresure::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

:king:
why not just say u right lol, all this Zoro killing Kaido nonsense. Yet Laws the only one among the 5 with a name technique that can do that. Everybody else relying on make believe

We just saw why Law wasn’t present in the raid. He’s built different then B list novas, getting to the rooftop not something fodders can stall
What manga are you reading man? Oden confirmed adv armament haki can hurt Kaido, badly....Sacabbards confirmed it again, and now Luffy just went and confirmed it for t he 3th time.

You should be more worried about law and his weak ass haki being able to do anything to Kaido's skin when he couldnt even cut the likes of Doffy.
:kayneshrug:

Last edited: