General & Others The hate for sakura is lame

Like I didn't know she was this hated by many fans
Like why do people think she was useless?
That she's a bad character?

Seriously you guys may say she's wrong for switching up on Naruto after denying his love for years , and for still going crazy over Sasuke despite his toxic behaviours toward her

But to think Sakura was useless and a bad character is just not it.

@RayanOO help me with the taglist please

Like I didn't know she was this hated by many fans
Like why do people think she was useless?
That she's a bad character?

Seriously you guys may say she's wrong for switching up on Naruto after denying his love for years , and for still going crazy over Sasuke despite his toxic behaviours toward her

But to think Sakura was useless and a bad character is just not it.

@RayanOO help me with the taglist please
Point is she contributed nothing to do the series except for giving birth to a blind uchiha.
:usoprice::usoprice:
All kishimoto had to say for her is she's beautiful , that's it.
She did nothing in majority of the arc. Whereas Hinata not even getting a proper screentime was able to do more than her Pain arc instead of crying.
Even after having One of the legendary sanin as a teacher best she could do is punch a rock. And think she's on kar with Naruto Kurama mode and Sasuke mangekyou sharingan.
She's so useless , Grandma chiyo had to attach Strings to her in Fight against sasori , this beyond plot armour lmao.
Zero character development.

Even Happy from Fairy tail is more useful than Sakura.

She’s incredibly rude to our MC

Her character in part 1 revolved around a guy who barely shows any affection to her

her character part 2 started right, finally showing that she actually cares about Naruto even if she doesn’t love him. Also is the one who shares the pain of Sasuke leaving them but urges Naruto to stand up and deal with it.

Then it went all to shit after Pain. Sakura cruelly lies to Naruto then tries to gaslight him, loses all resolve she had to kill Sasuke so her lie to Naruto is pointless. Then in the war she’s just forcibly inserted into the Sasuke Naruto dynamic because remember she was part of the team!

If you take the powerscaling aside is easy to see why she’s so disliked

--I am indifferent towards her but she is meh in part 1. The weakest out of konoha 11. Temari , Ten ten even ino > Sakura of part 1 in terms of power and character

--In part 2 she is relevant for only first arc and does nothing for most part after it. Only at the end she delivers but it lacks impact for me

This we agree with, Ndule.

Her "rudeness" is way overblown due to anime filler. In manga, she was stupid as a kid early on, but she was relatively nice to Naruto after Sasuke scolded her. Her hitting him are gag scenes, same as Nami, and are often limited to when he's being very rude or turning into naked girls in middle of street.

As far as power goes, she's the strongest Kunoichi in all of history, and that's saying something. A Kage++ fighter and best medic ever by EoS.

She does have bunch of character flaws and her development is limited for a main character, specially when compared to our big two or even Kakashi, but she's still alright. Novels featuring her are also pretty neat.

Seriously you guys may say she's wrong for switching up on Naruto after denying his love for years
It's complicated.

She thought he was chasing after Sasuke for HER.

She also thought he still had crush on her.

So she tried to make it seem as if she's moving on from Sasuke, so he can finally let go and stop chasing so desperately.

She was willing to sacrifice her happiness and live rest of her life with someone she didn't truly love just so Naruto would stop wasting his chasing someone who seemed irredeemable at that time.

It's not black and white imo. It's a very controversial moment where it showed good traits of Sakura, too.

On another note, I don't think it was best characterization for her to love Sasuke always, but unlike what people try to say, it did have foundation. Sasuke had a heart of gold in Part I, and genuinely cared for and looked after both Naruto and Sakura despite the aloof facade, to the point he was ready to die saving her vs Gaara and throw away his revenge because she was precious to him

Their relationship was never without foundation

most of man rejected the girls like sakura for bad guys . That is why we hate her :) also she is really useless :)
What bad guys? You mean Sakura rejecting Naruto for Sasuke?

Naruto was 10 times the dickhead and asshole Sasuke was in Part I, not to mention a major creep who turned into naked women in middle of street. Tbh Sasuke was nicest and most mature out of the trio.

Were incels really that mad over Sakura not feeling obligated to like Naruto back? Lmao

Point is she contributed nothing to do the series except for giving birth to a blind uchiha.
:usoprice::usoprice:
All kishimoto had to say for her is she's beautiful , that's it.
She did nothing in majority of the arc. Whereas Hinata not even getting a proper screentime was able to do more than her Pain arc instead of crying.
Even after having One of the legendary sanin as a teacher best she could do is punch a rock. And think she's on kar with Naruto Kurama mode and Sasuke mangekyou sharingan.
She's so useless , Grandma chiyo had to attach Strings to her in Fight against sasori , this beyond plot armour lmao.
Zero character development.

Even Happy from Fairy tail is more useful than Sakura.
This is a lie
Hinata never did more than her during pain arc
Without sakura, many would die.
Hinata did a false bravado act which almost costed her life.

Sakura did more than Hinata has ever done in the whole manga
Post automatically merged:

You're about 10 years late with this thread, maybe even 20.
Not really
People still spewing hatred against her till now

It's getting irritating and boring

She’s incredibly rude to our MC
12 years old girl was stupid and did stupid take on what it means to have no parents. Got scolded, and realized she was wrong:

And she was, she stopped treating him like a pest and hung out and talked to him after. Her hitting him are mostly gag scenes, and oftentimes Naruto had it coming by turning into naked chicks in middle of town.

Her character in part 1 revolved around a guy who barely shows any affection to her
Untrue. Only times Sasuke has blushed in the history of series, it had always to do with Sakura:

He'd go out of his way to make sure she was not down emotionally, even though he didn't have to:

This scene:

Was literally ready to give up on his vengeance and die for her because he considered her precious:

I could go on and on and on, but these are just some highlights. He also protected her on many other occasions and was tender towards her. Sasuke has never been very open, but he always had a soft spot for Sakura. It was never unfounded.

He loved his new team. Both Naruto and Sakura were precious to him, to a point that even AFTER Itachi mind-fucked him again and made him relive the deaths of his family thousands of times, he was still conflicted between chasing revenge or staying with the other two:

Also is the one who shares the pain of Sasuke leaving them but urges Naruto to stand up and deal with it.

Sakura cruelly lies to Naruto then tries to gaslight him
This was wrong of her. Although, it wasn't completely black and white. She thought Naruto was chasing after Sasuke completely because of her, and that he still had a crush on her.

So she attempted to sacrifice her own happiness and be with him for rest of the life to prevent him from wasting his own life chasing after someone seemingly irredeemable and too far gone at that time.

Again, wrong of her, but it wasn't "to gaslight" him.

If you take the powerscaling aside is easy to see why she’s so disliked
You mean if we put emphasis on bunch of misconception or things that never happened in Manga, it's easy to see why people would dislike this fanfiction version of Sakura

:kayneshrug:

12 years old girl was stupid and did stupid take on what it means to have no parents. Got scolded, and realized she was wrong:

I don't know where you are from, but even as a kid I knew saying shit like that to an orphan was extremely callous. Judging by the negative reaction Sakura gets in the west, I'd say most agree with me.

Also having her change her mind only after Sasuke called her annoying literally makes my point. Her character revolves around him.

Her hitting him are mostly gag scenes,
You point being? People are allowed to hate a character for its gags as its part of the character. Biggest example is Sanji.

Untrue. Only times Sasuke has blushed in the history of series, it had always to do with Sakura:

I said showed her affection, which Sasuke in part 1 barely did. He was mostly cold towards everybody with a few moments of kindness like the ones you listed below. The collage you posted isn't showing her affection, and one the drawings is not even part of the story lmao.
He'd go out of his way to make sure she was not down emotionally, even though he didn't have to:

This scene:

and this is why I said he barely showed any affection towards her, he was mostly kind to her. That's is barely being affectionate.

Was literally ready to give up on his vengeance and die for her because he considered her precious:

I could go on and on and on, but these are just some highlights. He also protected her on many other occasions and was tender towards her. Sasuke has never been very open, but he always had a soft spot for Sakura. It was never unfounded.

He loved his new team. Both Naruto and Sakura were precious to him, to a point that even AFTER Itachi mind-fucked him again and made him relive the deaths of his family thousands of times, he was still conflicted between chasing revenge or staying with the other two:

This reads like a SasuSaku defense post rather an actual critique of what I said. None of your points even disprove what I said

Sasuke shows barely any affection to her.

If you think what he does in part 1 is showing her affection then idk what to tell you.
congrats, this literally is part of my Part 2 post where I give props for her character development as this was 1 chapter before Shippuden.
This was wrong of her. Although, it wasn't completely black and white. She thought Naruto was chasing after Sasuke completely because of her, and that he still had a crush on her.

So she attempted to sacrifice her own happiness and be with him for rest of the life to prevent him from wasting his own life chasing after someone seemingly irredeemable and too far gone at that time.

Again, wrong of her, but it wasn't "to gaslight" him.
The intentions don't make up for the fact that Naruto did see through the lie, and instead of apologizing she got mad at him and tried to make him feel bad about it. That is textbook gaslighting

You mean if we put emphasis on bunch of misconception or things that never happened in Manga, it's easy to see why people would dislike this fanfiction version of Sakura

:kayneshrug:
lol @ misconception when aside from the sasusaku stuff you literally agreed with my post, just found excuses for it lmao

If you like Sakura that's cool, I am not here to police anybody's thoughts