General & Others The hate for sakura is lame

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
i really like her character but i also love orihime. really if shonen fans hate a girl character imma love her. misa misa is also very cool too

I hated her from the get go, sorry. Her personallity is atrocious. She has no redeeming qualities.

She was bullied, then Ino befriended and stuck up for her. How does she repay her? When she gets a crush on Sasuke she completely dumps Ino and makes her an enemy.

Manipulated Naruto all the time.

Her "love" for Sasuke was beyond shallow and only based on Sasuke's looks. She literally knew nothing about his nature and ignored his past, she was just thirsty for him and disregarded everything else.

Let's Sasuke treat her like utter crap, ffs he even tried to kill her! Yet, she's still pathetically "in love".

She is useless most of the time. (I did enjoy her fight with Sasori, but that was it)

Put the village and all of her peers at risk with her selfish desire to "bring Sasuke back to her".

There is a reason she's at the top of the list of most hated Shonen female protagonist, just saying.

Considering her placement on the recent poll, I don't think she's as hated as a lot of people seem to think. Maybe she isn't loved or anything, but she definitely has her fans