General & Others The hate for sakura is lame

Like I didn't know she was this hated by many fans
Like why do people think she was useless?
That she's a bad character?

Seriously you guys may say she's wrong for switching up on Naruto after denying his love for years , and for still going crazy over Sasuke despite his toxic behaviours toward her

But to think Sakura was useless and a bad character is just not it.

@RayanOO help me with the taglist please
She has zero reasons to be agressive, also I feel annoyed abiut her whining that she is weak.

Like cmon you remember Naruto syuriken training? He was working hard, while she was doing nothing.

Sakura >>>>>> Nami
Never

As a character and overall Nami is far beyond useless Sakura

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Never

As a character and overall Nami is far beyond useless Sakura
How?

Timeskips in OP and Naruto worked completely differently for the characters on this topic.

Pre-TS Nami was carried by the Arlong Park arc but nothing aside from that.

Post TS she's nothing more than a merch bumper with zero value. You don't see fans caring about her unless Oda drops a panel of her being half-naked so they can do fan arts. That's not quality writing of a character once considered to be good. That's pure shit.

Sakura pre ts was horrible, possibly the most annoying character in part 1.

Post TS she gained some substance to her character and became a different person. ( We are not talking about her power level but her dialogues, character progression and etc... )

Looks wise Nami takes it but character-wise is a victory for Sakura unless you want to base it on only one arc where Nami shined, lol.

How?

Timeskips in OP and Naruto worked completely differently for the characters on this topic.

Post TS she's nothing more than a merch bumper with zero value. You don't see fans caring about her unless Oda drops a panel of her being half-naked so they can do fan arts. That's not quality writing of a character once considered to be good. That's pure shit.

Post TS she gained some substance to her character and became a different person. ( We are not talking about her power level but her dialogues, character progression and etc... )

Looks wise Nami takes it but character-wise is a victory for Sakura unless you want to base it on only one arc where Nami shined, lol.
Character -

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
How?

Sakura might be the worst thing in all of fiction far as main cast goes. She had zero value from beginning to end, idk how you're sitting here defending Sakura lmao.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sakura might be the worst thing in all of fiction far as main cast goes. She had zero value from beginning to end, idk how you're sitting here defending Sakura lmao.
Nami has only one "character" moment in the story. Don't take me wrong, I'm not a fan of Sakura by any means. But saying that some fucking merch selling girl is a better character is weird. Sakura has few moments post timeskip. That doesn't mean I put her on some pedestal. She is still above Nami aside from looks. They are both shit but you can pick which is worse and this is what I did.

Especially post time skip. Nami is just a merch bumper. She only trends when her tits or ass pop out or get a new dress.

That's a total shit of a character. She literally only has looks.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Nami has only one "character" moment in the story. Don't take me wrong, I'm not a fan of Sakura by any means. But saying that some fucking merch selling girl is a better character is weird. Sakura has few moments post timeskip. That doesn't mean I put her on some pedestal. She is still above Nami aside from looks. They are both shit but you can pick which is worse and this is what I did.

Especially post time skip. Nami is just a merch bumper. She only trends when her tits or ass pop out or get a new dress.

That's a total shit of a character. She literally only has looks.
Literally Arlong Park alone is enough for this to not be a debate, Nami can be a steaming pile of shit outside of that and she's still sitting pretty here.

Sakura was horrible start to finish, atleast you can make the case Nami had to fall off. Sakura was so far below ground and just stayed there the entire time. She's almost a meme of a character.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Literally Arlong Park alone is enough for this to not be a debate, Nami can be a steaming pile of shit outside of that and she's still sitting pretty here.

Sakura was horrible start to finish, atleast you can make the case Nami had to fall off. Sakura was so far below ground and just stayed there the entire time. She's almost a meme of a character.
For me, Nami is THE shit character in this scenario. For you Sakura.

I guess that's where it ends.

Not even similar
Nami choose death over lying
It is similar. Nami is weak, which is why it makes this moment stand out because she's outmatched.

Sakura on the other hand is the best medic, and she's giving her last bit of chakra just to save Naruto. Not because he's the savior of the world, but because he is her friend and she believes he's close to achieving his dream.

Both moments play into the strengths and weaknesses of both characters

I dislike Sakura but she does have her moments.

It is similar. Nami is weak, which is why it makes this moment stand out because she's outmatched.

Sakura on the other hand is the best medic, and she's giving her last bit of chakra just to save Naruto. Not because he's the savior of the world, but because he is her friend and she believes he's close to achieving his dream.

Both moments play into the strengths and weaknesses of both characters

I dislike Sakura but she does have her moments.
I don't see any similarity.
Nami has option to save herself but she still choose death