Fanclub The holy Admirals temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I could actually totally see this. Just needs to dash during Kizaru and Akainu’s weekend bonsai trimming club meetings.
Lmao, he doesn't even hide well. He just crashes in the guest bedroom and snores.
Kizaru low key has the potential to be one of the, if not the most busted/broken One Piece character. People do not understand his gimmick, him being slow when talking, or appearing retarded is probably even used by Oda to limit him a bit. Also as an ironic counterpart of him being LS but thinking like a moron.
Kizaru definitely is someone I have a hard time ranking. There are times I think he could be weaker than every other Admiral, due to everyone having something special - Akainu/Kuzan have plot importants, Fujitora's character development, Greenbull's face being obscured for so long - and other times where he has such a damn good fruit and untouched in Marineford, I wanna make him the strongest Admiral.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Lmao, he doesn't even hide well. He just crashes in the guest bedroom and snores.

Kizaru definitely is someone I have a hard time ranking. There are times I think he could be weaker than every other Admiral, due to everyone having something special - Akainu/Kuzan have plot importants, Fujitora's character development, Greenbull's face being obscured for so long - and other times where he has such a damn good fruit and untouched in Marineford, I wanna make him the strongest Admiral.
I place them all on the same level, with maybe Akainu a tad bit stronger now after his battle with Kuzan, but then I think about how Kizaru might have already been stronger than them so now he is even with Akainu. Too early to tell. I like the fact that he has a history with first mates tho, you know what that means.
:steef:
Post automatically merged:

God luck with that my man...:josad:
Thanks man.
:neesama:

Status
Not open for further replies.