Break Week The lack of Mihawk in Kaidou’s vision proofs that he is warlord level ad weaker then Oden and weaker then Shanks

those 5 are the most powerful pirates; mihawk is also a pirate but he wasnt show yes shanks is stonger than mihawk. the retarded ass take of mihawk>shanks for some pathetic argument like mihaw k is worls greatest swordsman muh portryal is all bs. this is portrayal

J

Jo_Ndule

Doffy, the most dangerous warlord (has CoC) ~ Mihawk the WSS
Law (D.) >~ Zoro even at EoS

Mihawk was never really the strongest warlord
Oda never said he was. Oda usually states it or hands the strongest CoC to showcase who's the strongest among a group.
Hancock and Ace are conquerors who didn't peak yet.
Kata and Doffy are in their peak. They cant ge below dudes who lack CoC except Greater Pirates who got CoC.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Look guys, he's stupid.:saden:
Please, Don't laungh of the fools
Post automatically merged:

as in mihawk is not aboe the warlords, he is the strongest or second strongest , but not above them and on par with yonkous

I doubt anyone will ever bet you at stupidity, fodder
Lanji

as in mihawk is not aboe the warlords, he is the strongest or second strongest , but not above them and on par with yonkous

I doubt anyone will ever bet you at stupidity, fodder
Lanji

The only alive pirates that can fight the one rumored to be the strongest are shanks and luffy, even oden is above that, proofin once and for all that shanks and oden> mihawk and his title is overrated. mihawk is on par with the other warlords like doflamingo and boa hancock, shanks is on par kaidou and oden, luffy. mihawk was only on par with shanks 6 years before shanks became yonkou, same way lucci was on par with luffy a few years before luffy becomes PK.

WSS zoro by default will forever be under shanks and oden.

:holdthisl::akasalt:
Why are you talking about god of sword amd you aren't talking about lanji and his news L?

Doffy, the most dangerous warlord (has CoC) ~ Mihawk the WSS
Law (D.) >~ Zoro even at EoS

Mihawk was never really the strongest warlord
Oda never said he was. Oda usually states it or hands the strongest CoC to showcase who's the strongest among a group.
Hancock and Ace are conquerors who didn't peak yet.
Kata and Doffy are in their peak. They cant ge below dudes who lack CoC except Greater Pirates who got CoC.
So Diffy>Shanks and Chinjao>Garp

The only alive pirates that can fight the one rumored to be the strongest are shanks and luffy, even oden is above that, proofin once and for all that shanks and oden> mihawk and his title is overrated. mihawk is on par with the other warlords like doflamingo and boa hancock, shanks is on par kaidou and oden, luffy. mihawk was only on par with shanks 6 years before shanks became yonkou, same way lucci was on par with luffy a few years before luffy becomes PK.

WSS zoro by default will forever be under shanks and oden.

:holdthisl::akasalt:
it's good to see a man fighting the good war :goyea:

Yes, if we consider Kaidou's point of view as objective, then Shanks is regarded by WSC at a higher powerlevel than Mihawk. This is a significant point that favors Shanks over Mihawk in powerlevel debate, since it directly counters Mihawk's WSS title.

But then again, why give Mihawk the WSS title in the first place if Oda really want the reader's perspective to favor Shanks as a stronger fighter. Imo this is what Oda really wants anyway, to hype every top tiers without a clear-cut distinction. Oda won't rank them definitively, there wont be official ranking, there would just be interpretations while Oda just want Shanks fandom to gain as many followers as Mihawk fandom since it will benefit him as the author.

I prefer Shanks' easy-to-approach character over Mihawk's robot-coldness, but i also can't stand Shanks wearing rags as his outfit. I favor Shanks CoC at Moby Dick, and Kaidou seeing Shanks shadow and not Mihawk's, over Mihawk's WSS title and people's hyping strongest slash in the world.

I also favor Shanks' effortless magma parry against angry Akainu and even making the admiral breaking a cold sweat legit linearts of frightened expression by preaching about fate, as the foreshadowings of an even higher power, than what Mihawk's titanic iceberg cut represents, but i can't stand powerlevel-wise how easy it was for Oda to rip Shanks' arm off, like why did it even if he wanted to make Shanks' a rival of Mihawk's since manga beginning in the first place.

Why are you so confused?

Shanks losing his arm was a sacrifice for Luffy.

And later we learn about Mihawk and his Title we get to see what that sacrifice implied. He lost his rival, probably someone he was looking forward to surpass or beat. But that goal forever unattainable now.

Now he may have lost more things as well but we know he wasn't looking to become the Pirate King.
But settings Mihawk as Shanks rivel was Oda's way to show he actually did sacrifice something.

But if you say Shanks goal was never to become WSS or too rival Mihawk. Than what was that sacrifice for, why did he just lose his arm. Might as well loose all limbs if doesn't mean anything.

It's not much of sacrifice if nothing is being lost.

So all you Shanks fans who think Mihawk is weaker than him. It wouldn't make any sense narrative wise whatsoever. He sacrifice would be meaningless.
No i'm not confused about their powerlevel. I have my own powerlevel like you also do. I'm annoyed by the way Oda writes. Thats different. What you're saying about Shanks goal is never to become WSS, thats not my opinion so it doesnt represent my view or each view about Shanks vs Mihawk.

About the narrative standpoint of Shanks sacrifice, its implications etc, its also your own narrative perspective. While others like me or other members can also build one's own perspective of the narrative being portrayed that is opposite of that of yours, especially with Kaidou visualizations from the later chapters. Viewing Oda's profit-oriented vagueness, i'm not among the ones who will delve too deep into feats-hype-portrayal details anymore in order to powerscale, since Oda won't either.

Settings aside power levels for the moment.
So what did Shanks loose?
Do you want to talk specifically about the lost arm and its effect about powerlevel? It still depends which aspects do you want me to view it from.

If i take that scene just by the mange panel itself, it's a sign of Shanks being significantly weaker than Mihawk defensively (overall speed-wise or overall reaction-wise).

If i take that scene along with Oda's own statement about the editor saying that the story being not interesting enough to gain readers before Shanks sacrifice his own arm, then it is purely to move the plot forward. Which by its own, does not translate to his powerlevel.

If i take that scene along with every other scene and info comparing Shanks and Mihawk, including the chapter 1001, then we have open-ended match that is deliberately made vague by Oda.