Break Week The lack of Mihawk in Kaidou’s vision proofs that he is warlord level ad weaker then Oden and weaker then Shanks

Mihawk is more sideline character keeping low profile for most part and Big mom was alongside kaido , so it makes to some extent why he didn't mention them. Kaido's statement does puts a shade on garp as he saw his strength in god valley. Same for admirals as he was repeatedly getting captured by marines and most likely had confrontation with them at some point.

I wonder how many more times people are going to embarrass themselves with these type of threads because of their own headcannon.

First they claim they were supposed to be only people who could fight Kaido even though Big Mom is missing.

Now they're trying to claim that Blackbeard isn't Yonko level.

Oda says Mihawk is the WSS that means he's stronger than Shanks.

Don't worry, there's going to be more theards talking about how certain characters portrayal are important while others aren't.

Big Mom was right next to Kaido, so she wouldn’t be included. Dragon’s power is probably not well known by Kaido, or the rest of the world for that matter. Akainu isn’t a threat to Kaido unless Kaido gets a terminal illness and starts getting heart attacks
You mean the Kaido who said he will be fighting big mom for the one piece soon failed to add her on the list of people who can beat him because she was next to him?

and Akainu with the highest attack power and barrier haki aren’t a threat to Kaido,because??? What?

and since dragon is exempt because Kaido’s never fought him then why are people adding people kaido’s never fought on this list? Like has Kaido fought Mihawk?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I knew the OP was this fuckin’ moron before I even opened the thread... @stealthblack Are you left handed?? Because I’ve never seen you get a single thing right, you total and complete dunce. Oda spends 20 years building Mihawk up as the strongest swordsman in the world, and your whiny little ass thinks a single panel 1000 chapters in totally negates that. You are everything that’s wrong with Sanji fans.

Atleast he's a creator which is much than being a moderator.
Post automatically merged:

You did not answer my question.

What did Shanks loose if not power and his rivalry with Mihawk?

What thing of significant that would classify as being Sacrifice worth for Luffy.
Well Shanks didnt intend sacrifice his rivalry with Mihawk or his powerlevel obviously, the sacrifice was his arm. losing his strength and position as one of the top swordsmen in the world is just an extension/effect of him sacrificing his arm. By the panel itself, sure you can say that sacrificed his arm affected his overall function as a man including powerlevel.

Last edited: