Questions & Mysteries The Left eye is One Piece - By Ohara

I like the theory but I think he was a little off. It would be even better if the left eye of Jaya was launched into the sky and after drifting a while it fell into what is now Eneis Lobby and created that huge hole finding itself at the bottom of it and modern day Eneis Lobby was made on top of it.

The only reason the same didn't happen with Shandora was because Shandora kept itself tethered to the sky by the bean stalk that pierced the middle of the island.

Also, it's interesting that this theory implicitly states that every 400 years there seems to be a big Knock Up Stream that happens around Jaya that just tears the island apart (800 years ago the left eye and 400 years ago the top half) and if that trend continues we might see it send what's left of the island up to the sky since it's about time it happens again and thus being another clue as to where One Piece (the left eye) is.

If another popular theory that says that the bean stalk comes from Elbaf is true and when going to Elbaf someone mentions that their bean stalks are long and strong enough to hold entire islands in the sky, it will give even more credence to this.

I saw his theory yesterday, and while its very well researched and well put together, nah i just don't believe it.

So much of this theory relies solely on Japanese Number Patterns and stuff only revealed in past chapters.

Plus, it would be pretty underwhelming that the One Piece would be in a location the crew already visited pre time skip.

All indications points that the One Piece is in the New World, not in the Grand Line.

In addition, although we don't know what the One Piece even is yet, it was hinted at as early as chapter 1 that the location of One Piece is in an undiscovered place, unknown to anyone except the Roger Pirates. Roger even said that you would have to search the whole world to find it.

I still think that Raftel, or Laugh Tale, being the Final Island makes sense, as the Roger Pirates were the only crew to sail the whole world completely.

I've read a much better theory on this forum that explains the ending of One Piece (the story, not the location) much better, using the same way Ohara used in his theory, drawing connections and information from past chapters.

*Edit I found it, here it is: Questions & Mysteries - I have just figured out One Piece. | Worstgen

Last edited:
I dont think its in ennis lobby . Then question does arise how roger got there without marine detection.
Either there was another rout to ennis lobby oda did not reveal yet. For most part i think reverse mountain might well be the answer. There has to be reason world govt created this to avoid different blues to go through this route.

I may add why is crocus staying in that island isnt it bit weird for a person resident of that place all alone . It seems like he is some sort of guardian .

I might as well think thrre is another way and i think i think Luffy's crew have to travel through elbaf most likely . Elbaf is another country where most pirates dont tend to travel and not allied to World govt .